Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

d'Espresso *Versions 2.0*

d'Espresso

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tank is looking great D.

How is your tank handling the fish load?

Fish are doing great and eating well, I was thinking taking out the Anthias and my clowns and replace them with a trio of gold striped cardinals.

Tanks is doing semi-okay still gotta tweak some things

Where did you get your midnight from I'm looking for one

I got them from my lfs and my dominos from Craiglist

Stunning shots, did you just glue your rocks or drill and peg them?

I use gel super glue and zip ties to bond the rock together

Dude I love those cardinals. So awesome.

Thanks Dave! You need to get your redspot cardinals soon! They are so cool to watch them schooling together

Holy shiit David......tank is looking better than ever!!!

Please don't take so long between pic updates!!!!

Thanks buddy! I will try to update in between the months then. Lol

MeanGreenEyes

Grrrr...so this is where one of my favorite tanks snuck off too and why I haven't gotten any updates. lol Have got some reading to do later. but for now *Subscribed*

freakin amazing! how long have you had the elegance? I would love to get one for my 30 when its ready but I dont want to kill it.

I waited six months til my tank was starting to mature a bit but I been having it in my tank a little over 3 weeks

Grrrr...so this is where one of my favorite tanks snuck off too and why I haven't gotten any updates. lol Have got some reading to do later. but for now *Subscribed*

:flower:

Thanks for subscribing! Glad to have you on board!

PHOTO DUMP :/

Sorry not the best photos but just an update.

IMG_2918.jpg

IMG_2921.jpg

IMG_2923.jpg

IMG_2924.jpg

IMG_2925.jpg

Holy shizzle! I did not know you updated...u sneaky :ninja:

Fabulous! ( I am running out of words for this tank...jussayin') :lol:

MeanGreenEyes
Holy shizzle! I did not know you updated...u sneaky :ninja:

Fabulous! ( I am running out of words for this tank...jussayin') :lol:

I completely agree very sneaky indeeed! :P

The little nano elegance is very nice.

I love the open feeling of your scape, but I'd never be able to pull off the bonsai thing.

One quick question, do you have one mp10 positioned higher than the opposite mp10?

Why did you decide to do so?

Are they synced?

The little nano elegance is very nice.

I love the open feeling of your scape, but I'd never be able to pull off the bonsai thing.

One quick question, do you have one mp10 positioned higher than the opposite mp10?

Why did you decide to do so?

Are they synced?

The nano elegance is my main collector piece plus it's has pink tips instead of your common green or purple tips. I was very lucky to get it before another customer purchased. My lfs saved for me and I drove down right away to pick it up. Right now I have it near the shade with low flow and I feed mysis and brine for it to eat. So far the elegance is doing good after couple days ago I have notices that it has been puffing really big up. Almost wanna pop! Lol but today it look normal.

Thank you for your nice comments on my bonsai scape. I couldn't pull it off but wanted a open scape look so that's how the outcome comes out. Lol

I have the left side lower toward the back on 55% Wave mode and the other one is near the front but higher location to push surface water toward the other end for my overflow to scoop out the surface scum and I have it on 75% reef crest mode. Hope this answer your question. :)

The nano elegance is my main collector piece plus it's has pink tips instead of your common green or purple tips. I was very lucky to get it before another customer purchased. My lfs saved for me and I drove down right away to pick it up. Right now I have it near the shade with low flow and I feed mysis and brine for it to eat. So far the elegance is doing good after couple days ago I have notices that it has been puffing really big up. Almost wanna pop! Lol but today it look normal.

Thank you for your nice comments on my bonsai scape. I couldn't pull it off but wanted a open scape look so that's how the outcome comes out. Lol

Definitely a nice piece. I might have to look for a elegance later on.

I have the left side lower toward the back on 55% Wave mode and the other one is near the front but higher location to push surface water toward the other end for my overflow to scoop out the surface scum and I have it on 75% reef crest mode. Hope this answer your question. :)

Yes, indeed, thanks for sharing. I decided to join you and realign my pumps this weekend. My mp10s are pointed more at the rocks now at slightly different heights. So far, I like it better. Seems to be reducing debris. Just goes to show, the manufacturer recommendations aren't everything.

MeanGreenEyes

Sorry, I know the question was asked but are your pumps synced? I definitely want to buy a second MP10 for mine and am curious...

I'm also curious if you're still planning on painting the trim with as mentioned pre-jump?

Well well well. Dave needed some news pics of that pink tipped elegance coral he got. But I couldn't resist snapping a couple more shots of his tank.

ENJOY! B)

9d15c5a575c8c764060cfbaf0983ccd5.jpg

1334317045271e9ecf83ae71d49932c1.jpg

203402674ddc6528ee36fa8393555ff9.jpg

2f42bbdcfbf554a1d7f750df602769ad.jpg

cb5846405ad2f2546c9782125f52d2e5.jpg

e79aaba5a78e7dc58721cba211e0d1c0.jpg

f20a7a213638e4f7c5670563cbac9b5f.jpg

aa2548cdb9ba34971d34f30ff0ccf283.jpg

e7bef5e115eece410ee6c288ed552734.jpg

e4a5adc8348845d3843de33c80dfa734.jpg

a141b5efde7ff6e26bfd1f56418427a6.jpg

0b4834e9c7beaece5cbd0b89adbb0007.jpg

a87031fd3e3607a940880983654b50d7.jpg

820f6865e68acd94c8015420ec3151ad.jpg

Definitely a nice piece. I might have to look for a elegance later on.

Yes, indeed, thanks for sharing. I decided to join you and realign my pumps this weekend. My mp10s are pointed more at the rocks now at slightly different heights. So far, I like it better. Seems to be reducing debris. Just goes to show, the manufacturer recommendations aren't everything.

Definitely would like to see it when you find one for your tank. It's amazingly huge in less then 4 weeks very quick.

So how is all the realignment with your pumps went? I am glad you try my little simple method with the MP10s, it is more effective when you have BB.

Sorry, I know the question was asked but are your pumps synced? I definitely want to buy a second MP10 for mine and am curious...

I'm also curious if you're still planning on painting the trim with as mentioned pre-jump?

At first it was synced but now i changed because one i have it set on Reef Crest mode lower and the other MP10w ES is set for pushing water from the surface scrums up high. The flow on both seem to make the corals more happy! So i don't see why not to get the best one for your water flow.

Is that a Mr. Salty frag rack in there? I had one of those. How do you like it?

No, its a Esshop frag rack. I do not like it that much because the rack would block out the lights for my bottom corals. So i don't recommended at all.

I saw in your equipment list that your 40B is 40 Gallons. With just water they actually hold 44 gallons. Just thought I would share this with you just incase you are using that as a way to measure supplements.

Tank is looking fantastic.

Archived