reefer5168

grammar police in full effect here

post the price next to the picture....that would help out

Do not send the corals first, that's crazy talk

GLWS

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me no speekie. Ship to coral. This is gud, ya?

Spech inglish!?! ####ing classic.

then lets speekie coral keeping and see who have better stuff im not in to this hobby to learn inglish im in to this to have a nice reeftank

False. I wouldn't buy from him if he said he would ship for free, give me a 3 month guarantee, and throw in a freebie. His grammar is TERRIBLE. I am in no way an English scholar and I know mine isn't perfect but I try to use proper grammar whenever possible. His terrible grammar is a major turnoff.
and you lets see what you guys have i can show you both that i have better stuff than you 2 at the same time dont hate man and if you have a personal problem just pm me im allways around to solve the problem on anyway you want

No need for words heh. No offense but 16 posts speaks for itself. Welcome to the forum :welcome:

thank you

The guy is just trying to sell his corals. If you don't like his grammar then don't buy. Cut the guy some slack, he's doing the best he can to express himself in English.

thank you

English is not an easy language to learn even for people who are native English speakers.

Keep your head up. I understand everything you wrote. Welcome to Nano-Reef.

Good luck selling your corals.

thank you

slickwill613
Your comment is not even funny. Grow up. Try going to another country and let's see how well you do smart a$$. I actually appreciate the fact that the OP is trying to learn another language rather than be ignorant like you.

This is as grown as I'm getting. I'll just stick to places that use english. I still think it's funny, and you should let your boyfriend defend himself.

This is as grown as I'm getting. I'll just stick to places that use english. I still think it's funny, and you should let your boyfriend defend himself.
i dont care if you dont understan what i say on my post man just dont buy and move to the next tread all i care is that you mom undertand everything i say and thanks to that you was born and i repet againg if you have a problem pm me im open to solve any problem you have .
slickwill613
i dont care if you dont understan what i say on my post man just dont buy and move to the next tread all i care is that you mom undertand everything i say and thanks to that you was born and i repet againg if you have a problem pm me im open to solve any problem you have .

Lol. Love it. Made me nearly piss myself.

godfathernikki

LOL this guy is a real life hillbilly. Racist-toned comments, homophobic, proud of his ignorance, and lives in the south. I wouldn't be surprised to find you driving around town with a shotgun in hand and your grandma strapped to a rocking chair on the roof.

OP- gl with sale, and enjoy all the free bumps....

Leave this guy alone! He is just trying to sell some coral for Christ sakes!! Just because you are in the electrical brotherhood doesn't give you permission to be a dip s**t!! Practice what you preach… “In Brotherhood, Everyone Wins” Right!!!

slickwill613
LOL this guy is a real life hillbilly. Racist-toned comments, homophobic, proud of his ignorance, and lives in the south. I wouldn't be surprised to find you driving around town with a shotgun in hand and your grandma strapped to a rocking chair on the roof.

I never said anything racist or homophobic. Why is everyone so damn sensitive?

Feelings + internet = this thread.

Thanks for all the giggles guys.

My feelings aren’t hurt...I just don't understand why you would involve yourself with this thread...I have involved myself because I was looking for some coral.....not someone's English skills.

Idiot + internet = slickwill613

My feelings aren’t hurt...I just don't understand why you would involve yourself with this thread...I have involved myself because I was looking for some coral.....not someone's English skills.

Idiot + internet = slickwill613

+++++++++++++++++++1

This thread is making me dumb. I am a grammar snob and admittedly stubborn, so I will refuse to purchase items from a seller based on subjective trivialities such as poor spelling and grammar. That is my own personal standard. Pedantic? Perhaps, but it's not going to change and I'm perfectly fine with that. Some of you will obviously agree, and some of you obviously will not; it's simply not my business to care. To each his/her own.

The primary issue that keeps me from purchasing anything from this guy is his post count (obvious potential hypocrisy aside, but you don't see me posting anything for sale). Unless he has an existing profile with another site through which I can see what I deem to be a satisfactory collection of positive feedback, I have no interest in doing business with this person. But again, that is my opinion. If someone is willing to risk getting burned, then by all means, go for it. Just make sure the outcome is known either way to help inform interested parties in the future.

For the sake of simplicity, I suggest this thread be closed and a new thread is started listing items and prices correctly with the coinciding pictures considering this one has been sufficiently poisoned with stupidity. Perhaps a fellow N-R member will volunteer to help out with this by sending along a format for the seller to go by? Again, just send a format. I'm sure he can handle posting from there. As one poster said "enjoy the free bumps", but this is straying a dangerous distance from the initial purpose of the thread itself. I can guarantee there's not a single viewer here checking up on the thread for an update on availability, but rather for the newest bit of drama that's been thrown up here. This no longer has anything to do with livestock sales. This is just an advocation of asininity.

/End rant.

This thread is making me dumb. I am a grammar snob and admittedly stubborn, so I will refuse to purchase items from a seller based on subjective trivialities such as poor spelling and grammar. That is my own personal standard. Pedantic? Perhaps, but it's not going to change and I'm perfectly fine with that. Some of you will obviously agree, and some of you obviously will not; it's simply not my business to care. To each his/her own.

The primary issue that keeps me from purchasing anything from this guy is his post count (obvious potential hypocrisy aside, but you don't see me posting anything for sale). Unless he has an existing profile with another site through which I can see what I deem to be a satisfactory collection of positive feedback, I have no interest in doing business with this person. But again, that is my opinion. If someone is willing to risk getting burned, then by all means, go for it. Just make sure the outcome is known either way to help inform interested parties in the future.

For the sake of simplicity, I suggest this thread be closed and a new thread is started listing items and prices correctly with the coinciding pictures considering this one has been sufficiently poisoned with stupidity. Perhaps a fellow N-R member will volunteer to help out with this by sending along a format for the seller to go by? Again, just send a format. I'm sure he can handle posting from there. As one poster said "enjoy the free bumps", but this is straying a dangerous distance from the initial purpose of the thread itself. I can guarantee there's not a single viewer here checking up on the thread for an update on availability, but rather for the newest bit of drama that's been thrown up here. This no longer has anything to do with livestock sales. This is just an advocation of asininity.

/End rant.

No one is forcing you to buy anything from him as well as not forcing you to comment. This thread has gone down hill I agree with you on that but it's because of stupid comments like yours and others. If you don't like his grammar then don't say anything and look for another posting. Also, just because he does not have good grammar does not mean he will burn you. That is just plain ignorance in your part.

AND NO THIS THREAD IS NOT MAKING YOU STUPID, YOU'RE DOING THAT YOURSELF.

+1 Where almost in 2013 and there's still racist hillbillies in the south now this guy is funny I vote the racist hillbilly should be banned from this site who agrees?

No one is forcing you to buy anything from him as well as not forcing you to comment. This thread has gone down hill I agree with you on that but it's because of stupid comments like yours and others. If you don't like his grammar then don't say anything and look for another posting. Also, just because he does not have good grammar does not mean he will burn you. That is just plain ignorance in your part.

AND NO THIS THREAD IS NOT MAKING YOU STUPID, YOU'RE DOING THAT YOURSELF.

I'm sorry, when did I say poor grammar has any correlation with being burnt on a transaction? And why is my plea to restore the initial purpose of this thread 'stupid'? As for accusing this thread of making me 'stupid', that is incorrect, but I'm not going to contribute to this thread by way of semantics. Calm down, and read the post again. Exacerbation wholly unnecessary. Calm down.

i do have feedback from people who have buy corals from me on other forums but i think is not coll to come to any forum and mention other forums even for feedback that have to be talk on private mesages not on the forum thats unrespectfull to this and to any forum

i do have feedback from people who have buy corals from me on other forums but i think is not coll to come to any forum and mention other forums even for feedback that have to be talk on private mesages not on the forum thats unrespectfull to this and to any forum

If you have feedback, then that is all that matters. You are right not to link directly to those forums on a thread like this. As long as you can offer feedback for others to look at, then that goes a long way.

Just as a tip: add that to your first post on this thread so people aren't left wondering. All you need is a mention that feedback is available, and then tell people they can contact you privately as interest builds so they can take a look at the pages themselves. Problem solved.

LOL giggles...bro your just full of the lulz

Easy internet access + dumbass = you and half the people on this site....quit breathing...you're wasting good air meant for the rest of us...

Archived