Schreiba's 83g Miracles Rimless [40x24x20]

teamschreiba

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes

:P

You know it's rude to tease :rolleyes:

:lol: I'll take a few more this weekend but the tank is sitting in the corner of my living room all covered up and still needs to be cleaned from being in the shipping container.

Floating canopy! Brilliant! :)

Thanks! I've seen a few people do it on other forums but I'm going to apply a finish that I don't think I've ever seen done before. I have a good vision of what I want so hopefully I can bring it to life!

Very similar dimensions to my miracles tank! Love it, following.

Quit teasing though or your going to have NR revolt to deal with. :naughtydance:

Hey man can you pm me your number i got a new phone. I am breaking down the tank until i finish school and I wanted to give you and Brad first dips on some of my corals.

Very similar dimensions to my miracles tank! Love it, following.

Quit teasing though or your going to have NR revolt to deal with. :naughtydance:

Thanks!! Always pretty cool to start up two similar builds around the same time. And I know :P The stand is almost ready for some pictures but it is still in the garage. I did finish all the structural work though so it is functional!

Hey man can you pm me your number i got a new phone. I am breaking down the tank until i finish school and I wanted to give you and Brad first dips on some of my corals.

Yeah no problem, thanks man!

Who did you get to make this tank? I'm just curious because I am looking for the same size tank you have. I cannot wait until this thing gets wet and also can you post some pictures of the tank? :D

If this tank ends up half as nice as your last one it will still be beyond amazing. I still love looking at your old build, it's very much been an inspiration for me.

Who did you get to make this tank? I'm just curious because I am looking for the same size tank you have. I cannot wait until this thing gets wet and also can you post some pictures of the tank? :D

Miracles in canada made the tank. It's a little pricey but well worth the money. And it's covered up sitting in my living room and still needs a cleaning from being in the shipping crate. As soon as I bring the stand inside I'll take another pic though!

If this tank ends up half as nice as your last one it will still be beyond amazing. I still love looking at your old build, it's very much been an inspiration for me.

Thanks urbaneks, I really appreciate that! I've used your newest build for a lot of concepts/ideas and I love how well you document everything. And your corals are pretty incredible too ;)

The 60-f is still up and running too and I really should update that thread because there's been some minor changes.

Miracles

Gonna check to see if your address is still in my gps and come steal this tank.

:ninja:

:lol: You're more than welcome to come check it out once I get it setup!

The tank is officially on the stand which is structurally finished and just needs doors. I'm going to start plumbing tomorrow so I'll try and take some pictures for you guys!

Here it is right next to the ADA!

8278520755_9538059a3c_c.jpg

The new tank will be where the ADA is now. I got most of the plumbing done in the new tank and took down the sump of the ADA, hence why you can see so much equipment in the ADA. I still need to add doors to the stand as well but that will be relatively simple since I'm just going to use magnets. I also setup a quarantine tank today because I think I found a method to get rid of the red bugs for good without having to use interceptor. Let me know what you guys/girls think! :happy:

• Like 2
Quite the upgrade, looks great.

Definitely going to have to take you up on that offer to check the tank out when it's all set up.

Yeah it's just a little bit bigger :P But yeah anytime!

That's going to look sick...

Thanks Veng!

Pictures or it didnt happen!

I'll try and get some up soon! Got some sand and rocks in the tank yesterday but haven't taken the time to scape it yet.

Looks good. Finish that door!!

Thanks! I have the front door now and just need to get it installed :happy:

The tank is wet!! :D

Can we see some Pics ... :-)

8278520755_9538059a3c_c.jpg

The new tank will be where the ADA is now. I got most of the plumbing done in the new tank and took down the sump of the ADA, hence why you can see so much equipment in the ADA. I still need to add doors to the stand as well but that will be relatively simple since I'm just going to use magnets. I also setup a quarantine tank today because I think I found a method to get rid of the red bugs for good without having to use interceptor. Let me know what you guys/girls think! :happy:

Looks purrdy for sure !

Is that Starphire glass. .. looks so clear .. no tint

• 2 weeks later...

Archived