Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Schreiba's 83g Miracles Rimless [40x24x20]

teamschreiba

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Sorry for the long period away! It was a crazy/busy summer and beginning of fall for me. Unfortunately my air conditioner died in the start of summer. I had a home warranty from buying my condo but it took forever to get replaced (only good part was it was free). So for extended periods I was running fans and occasionally ice bags in my tank. This combined with being so busy and not having time to care for the tank led to some serious neglect. I've been working to get it back at least looking respectable but have a long road ahead between the hair algae, green bubble algae, and corals that are barely alive. Luckily all my fish are still doing great :)

Probably going to be awhile before I post any pictures but you can expect some major changes in the future as I think I'm going for a different theme with the tank. Just don't have time right now for all the care acros/SPS require. If you have any suggestions feel free to chime in!

Sorry to hear about your problems, but it is great that you are going to try and turn things around. I had my share of issues with heat this summer. All I can suggest is some TLC and time. Good luck!

• 8 months later...

Archived