inTank Media Baskets

Green Button Polyp or Aiptasia? Neither

eitallent

Since there are so many on that rock already that tells me that they are quite the multipliers and by the traveling nem that shows that they will get out and about to sting other corals and maybe eat your fish.I would remove the rock asap.And since you have a buyer thats all the more reason to remove it.

Edit: see last postWhat is your verdict please? I have never seen aiptasia in the flesh.edit: BTW I notice that when they close they do not suck up their arms all the way, like I have read that aiptasia do. The aarms fold over one another and make a little, cute pouch. Am lucky?5996c741.jpg

Dr. Slick's diagnosis; It's not AIDS

Since there are so many on that rock already that tells me that they are quite the multipliers and by the traveling nem that shows that they will get out and about to sting other corals and maybe eat your fish.I would remove the rock asap.And since you have a buyer thats all the more reason to remove it.

They are behaving themselves right now. I have grown attached to them. They are tiny 1/4" to 3/4" at the largest. :)

Send them to me for the pest tanks!

I sent you a PM. I will be happy to share with you for the pest tank! :)

Dr. Slick's diagnosis; It's not AIDS

Whew what a relief! :lol:

Archived