inTank Media Baskets

Arkayology's Rimless 40g

Arkayology

Very nice!

Bit small for a coris or fairy wrasse

Thanks. I don't have a coris wrasse, but I think it is plenty of room for the fairy wrasse. Lots of open space.

Nice dude! You found another Salon. Mines doing awesome, gets along good with my Red-Lined.

I'm glad Mike. The one I found is tiny, which is better for my more timid fish. I almost can get my Yasha Gobie out of it's hole.

NICE!!! your tanks are always so sleek, and clean! Looks like everything is growing nicely too. Looking at your tank always leaves me with a hankering for sps.. maybe when I start doing WC regularly again... oh finals, why must you take all my time away??

Edited by Markushka
Wow everything is looking fantastic! Love the new FTS!

Thanks! I am just trying to stay in the same league as your tank :)

NICE!!! your tanks are always so sleek, and clean! Looks like everything is growing nicely too. Looking at your tank always leaves me with a hankering for sps.. maybe when I start doing WC regularly again... oh finals, why must you take all my time away??

You should get your tank looking cleaner and get some SPS in there! I hear ya on finals... though now I am no longer taking finals, but the one proctoring them :) I ton of papers to grade though :(

Nice tank man!!

Thanks! Sad to see your shallow being taken down though. If you ever need a home for the picasso, I am not that far away... :D

Is that an ORA pink stylo at the front left?

It is a maricultured stylo that I picked up at Vivid Aquariums a couple months ago. It came with a free acro crab and a little commensal shrimp too!

You should get your tank looking cleaner and get some SPS in there! I hear ya on finals... though now I am no longer taking finals, but the one proctoring them :) I ton of papers to grade though :(

Once the 21st is over and I'm done with orgo I'll be good. I really need to replace my bulbs before I get anything else or it'll just turn brown...

good luck with those papers, I can't imagine, I still have a 15 pg one to write, I can't imagine reading all of them!

Once the 21st is over and I'm done with orgo I'll be good. I really need to replace my bulbs before I get anything else or it'll just turn brown...

good luck with those papers, I can't imagine, I still have a 15 pg one to write, I can't imagine reading all of them!

It's not so much the papers as it is the students who complain I gave them a D for the $%^& they turn in and expect an A. But hey, the quarter is almost over and then I get to relax for a bit before working on some publications.

Edited by Arkayology
great looking tank

Thanks a lot!

Lookin' great as usual. Love the pics.

Thanks. I am still learning how to use the camera, but I think they are getting better. Eventually, I want to get some kind of photo box to get some top shots of my acros.

Looks real good ark. I'll have to drive up there one day and do some swapping

Thanks man. Just let me know. I am always down for trading frags.

• 3 weeks later...

IMG_1360_zps1a001322.jpg

IMG_1359_zps2e9ddea7.jpg

Picked this up from Vivid 3 weeks ago. Starting to encrust nicely.

IMG_1350_zps046c8596.jpg

Notice the growth on the Joe the Coral here. Pretty nice branches and great PE

IMG_1349_zps71845436.jpg

These zoas just started growing one day. Not sure where they came from, but they look nice.

IMG_1353_zpsd19d1ca3.jpg

Finally found a polyp of Darth Maul for a reasonable price. It was recently fragged, but is looking healthy and should start putting out more polyps soon. My other zoas I added about a month ago have all put out 3-6 polyps each since they were added. Going to be making some frags soon :)

IMG_1366_zps6b2bb7c9.jpg

Some encrusting on this Pink Lemonade frag and a little growth on some of the small polyp branches, but it is still acclimating I think. The color and PE are good, so I am hopeful the growth picks up as this is one of my favorite acros.

IMG_1378_zpsf5a8213b.jpg

FTS 1/2/2013

IMG_1365_zps6bf1c957.jpg

Hell yeah, looking sweet! Let me know when you frag up those Fruit Loops.

I have two frags of them that need to heal, but one of them has your name on it if you want it.

Looks really good man..

Thanks Hype.