Top Shelf Aquatics

A Micro-Reefs 1.6g Softie Pico

yoshii

I never get a chance to see GM in action, but I know Shawn from Albany Aquariums.(Very sad saltwater selection there, not his fault) He's an awesome saltwater/coral guy.

Thing is, he still have 4 tanks full of frags from GM at his house, I've gone there quite a few times to pick up some and chill out with him. :P

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Yoshi,

Your light came in but I still need you to photograph my tanks again, since I have the new canopies. Are you up for the challenge before I go to the vendor show in a couple weeks?

Please contact me ASAP, as time is really running short for us!

Thanks,

MG

Yeah ive been to it once but they just opened up and they had alot of nice pieces for $10 ;) from lps to sps so u should check it out, lots of nice pieces for ur nano. That duncan looks awesome though. Its hard to find though its behind a restaurant, then a warehouse and next to some store. The layout isnt that big but the guy who works there, Matt is really nice and will really work 1 on 1 with u to find out what u need.

Oh noes...I can't resist Neptune's $10 SPS section! I'm going to spend all my money :lol:

Well Baja is hard to find too, I think all the good fish stores are in obscure places!

If I ever go to Belmont I'll check it out, thanks! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Nice, duncans are awesome

Do you have a tank thread? (If not you should start one!)

Small update, new stuffs:

-Yellow Toadstool (fr Alto)

-Nuclear Green Palys (fr Alto)

-Green Hairy Mushroom

-Blue Mushrooms

Idk what else to add to this tank, more leathers? Any suggestions?

Yeah i plan to make a thread soon, prob later this month, there will be alot of stuff being added to my edge in Nov. when i upgrade the lights to the ai nano :D

Did u ever add a white spot anemone shrimp or some sexy shrimp by any chance?

• 5 months later...

So, good news, this tank isn't dead, I just didn't do much with it for a while.

But today I got some new corals, I will get pictures once they settle in and open :)

• 3 months later...

So for the past few months this tank hasn't had much going on at all, so today I brought it to work, I'm going to set it up here so it gets more love :)

Unfortunately I brought everything except the light and the lid to my AC20, I may run back home to get them, or I'll just finish moving it on Monday

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

So for the past few months this tank hasn't had much going on at all, so today I brought it to work, I'm going to set it up here so it gets more love :)

Unfortunately I brought everything except the light and the lid to my AC20, I may run back home to get them, or I'll just finish moving it on Monday

Count me in for a visit, it will be nice to see it up close! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Yoshii, is that green thing in the center a coral, or a macro? It looks like those white specs on it could be polyps, but they could just be sand particles as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived