Coral Vue Hydros

A Micro-Reefs 1.6g Softie Pico

yoshii

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds like they got a bunch of awesomeness :D at Baja Reefs now, might go this weekend then.

Yeah, I kept staring at the yellow porites and this one cute little brain..I got the porties today but idk if I'll get the brain

Anyways, for this tank I got a Fiji yellow leather, a green yuma, and some green cloves

AMAZING yuma! I also have bad news, all of my corals died (3 zoas, GSP, and the shroom) died while I was on vacation :tears:

Isn't it pretty? :)

Wow I'm sorry..do you know why? Those are hardy corals

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

I know the answer, I learned so much knew stuff about these corals, courtesy of Christina and Heather! You girls are awesome!

:D

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

I still owe you the light.... Have not forgotten, just that this reefapalooza and my trip to Hawaii this weekend coming up is been keeping me busy, my little brothers getting married on that island!

How an I conduct business on that island without my brother finding out... LOL

I still owe you the light.... Have not forgotten, just that this reefapalooza and my trip to Hawaii this weekend coming up is been keeping me busy, my little brothers getting married on that island!

How an I conduct business on that island without my brother finding out... LOL

Congratulations for your brother! :)

In other news the Yellow leather doesn't look too happy today :unsure:

I left for three days but forgot to tun off the lights... :tears:

everything got killed by algae -_-

I left for three days but forgot to tun off the lights... :tears:

everything got killed by algae -_-

Sorry to hear that. I use a simple/inexpensive household timer to prevent this type of thing.

I had a cheap timer stick and fried a lot of stuff in my ap12 when I left for a weekend trip. You learn some things the hard way though. Yoshi , you got a pimpin lil tank, sorry to hear about your leather going to the big tank in the sky.

Just went to Baja Reef today.

Picked up 5 pieces of corals. They have way better selection than my LFS and the pricing are a lot more reasonable.

Staff there is nice too! Thanks for sharing this, Yoshii.

Only sad part is I had to take public transit there. It's a 1 hour a 30 minute trip.

Glad you like Baja Reef :) That's a long trip through..

Thanks Jason, I'm on the lookout for a Todd's torch, but those gold ones are pretty!

For some reason I rarely go to Aquatic Collection...probably cause they converted their previously-amazing display fuge into a coral tank

I miss Green Marine, Shawn only has one frag tank at Albany :(

I should check out Baja reefs, but Diablo corals is so much closer...

I heard Green Marine didn't have much in the first place :/

I haven't been to Diablo Corals either, but I hear they have some pretty cool acro frags

Yellow Assessors are so cool...too bad my Royal Gramma would disagree :(

Diablo Corals is too far for me. Maybe one day

Oh, I moved over a red mushroom and a purple & green hairy mushroom from my 3g to this tank.

There's also a green hairy mushroom and orange rics I'll probably move to this tank from my 10g tomorrow

Yeah that torch is awesome, i was thinking about gettin one to

If u need more yumas i think that aquatic collection has a bin full of them with really interesting colors, im not sure if they have any yumas as of now but heres what the "bin" looks like.

Archived