ReefCleaners.org

Scam: Father Passed Away, Need Money For Plane Ticket Entire Setup For Sale

Challenger

Deleted User 3

Yeah I agree, I regret it if he scammed me, I'm poor, no joke, lol and I like to do nice things for people when I can, to repay people who have helped me (see story earlier on in the game..) and to take advantage of that, well God will get you in the end : D

• Like 2
  • Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I agree, I regret it if he scammed me, I'm poor, no joke, lol and I like to do nice things for people when I can, to repay people who have helped me (see story earlier on in the game..) and to take advantage of that, well God will get you in the end : D

We are both on the same ship sister. I too am poor have been out if work for way too long and only receiving $205 a week on unemployment. 98% of that goes to keep my daughter nice and healthy the rest for me which does not leave much.

• Like 2
There was a guy on a motorcycle forum I was on a while back that had the whole scammer being led on for well over a month. He posted every email on the forums for our enjoyment. Then we would all put our little bits in and he would send it back.
I once found a website full of people scamming scammers this one guy convinced a scammer to send him a picture of himself shirtless saying he needed to inorder join his church to get any money than he scammed $200 off the scammer

What probably happened was this guy wanted to sell his stuff and lied about his dad being dead for sympathy buys and just didn't say no to the cash

• Like 1
your father passed away in August and you still have yet burried your father's body?

your father body still dead on the bed in your house?

When my grandfather passed a few years ago we had to wait almost six months to bury him. He was a retired USAF Col. and he wanted the full honors burial in Arlington, with the rate our vets are passing and the fact that they can only perform 4 full honors burials a day, it's a long wait.

I doubt that's what happened here though.

The kid's a douche...just let him be a douche...no one will get anywhere from talking about it on here. Everyone file disputes if you used credit cards and every dispute you win, he gets charged a $20 non-authorized payment fee. It's pretty epic. Then spam his email on flood sites and fill up his inbox with hate mail....YAYYYY. Oh, and do the same on facebook.

Well, we all did what we thought was the right thing. I donated 100 bucks because i could and i do not regret what i did as i related to his story and if he did scam us then he will have to live with it. Personally getting a few hundred bucks for selling yourself out just is not worth it. Karma is a B&%$#!!!!!

I disagree with this strongly. You may not value the 100 you gave to shim, but you are teaching him to scam worse than before. (if this was a scam to begin with). Being an enabler is not good karma any more than stealing is.

If someone will post the guys Facebook info, or PM me, I will gladly ask upfront on his wall, if he buried his father.

• Like 1

I manage for a major retailer and people try to scam us daily. We recently caught a family trying to push out 6k worth of goods. If he scammed you he could have had his father sitting next to him, or there is the possibility he isn't home, or he is battling grief or other family matters.

There are only givers and takers in this world. There is no shame in doing what is right and having someone take advantage of your good will. People like that ultimately have it catch up to them, and they'll have burned every bridge available to he

P them in the future.

• Like 1

The douche has Instagram? Now we have to send hate mail.

Seriously though, I only gave him 10 bucks, but at that time 10 bucks was all I had. Sounds pathetic but it was my "fun money" for that week. I thought it would help him to see his family. If he scammed us, I much would have rather spent those 10 bucks on a couple of 40's.

• Like 3

Because if he lied here why would he tell me the truth? Maybe she will say something. I'll message him in a day or two if I don't hear from her.

The douche has Instagram? Now we have to send hate mail.

Seriously though, I only gave him 10 bucks, but at that time 10 bucks was all I had. Sounds pathetic but it was my "fun money" for that week. I thought it would help him to see his family. If he scammed us, I much would have rather spent those 10 bucks on a couple of 40's.

Yeah I also gave him all I had left from my unemployment check after sending the majority to my girlfriend for my daughter.... Haha and yes that was going to be my beer money :)

• Like 1

unemployment check and yes that was going to be my beer money :)

-__-

Wonder if his PayPal email is still valid, whoever donated could shoot him and email asking, if it bounces that is another strike.

I would but I do so much business with PayPal I don't care to dig through it. I don't care enough. It was $20. I've decided I'm not gonna waste much time and energy on it because I know I tried to help him and feel good about it.

You're wasting more time and energy responding to this thread, daily, than you would finding his email and filing an unauthorized charge. All of you need to do this - paypal will side with you and he gets shit on by a $20 fee PER CHARGE that people file with him.

You're wasting more time and energy responding to this thread, daily, than you would finding his email and filing an unauthorized charge. All of you need to do this - paypal will side with you and he gets shit on by a $20 fee PER CHARGE that people file with him.

Most of everyone sent as a gift. PayPal won't do anything about that, and they couldn't care less that we are upset that he didn't come back after we willingly have him our money.

• Like 1

Actually no you don't get hit with a $20 fee. That isn't how PayPal works. All you do is come here and bitch and complain. GO THE HELL AWAY ALREADY.

• Like 1

Yes....if you accepted a payment that was unauthorized, a paypal user files an unauthorized claim, you have no proof to prove that it was authorized (good luck doing that), and you get stuck with a $20 unauthorized charge. I run a business and use paypal for a majority of payments and I've had a dick or two do that to me AFTER they received their merchandise....hence why I had to introduce a digital signature and email confirmation system regarding authorizing charges. I don't come on here to complain...I come on recommending what you should do instead of having a 9 page thread of complaints. Heck, I didn't donate to the douche. If I donated to everyone that did this shit on all these fish forums, I'd start claiming it on my taxes.

Sounds like you have daddy issues....or maybe just a slow car? Not sure.....but you should get yourself looked at.

Yes....if you accepted a payment that was unauthorized, a paypal user files an unauthorized claim, you have no proof to prove that it was authorized (good luck doing that), and you get stuck with a $20 unauthorized charge. I run a business and use paypal for a majority of payments and I've had a dick or two do that to me AFTER they received their merchandise....hence why I had to introduce a digital signature and email confirmation system regarding authorizing charges. I don't come on here to complain...I come on recommending what you should do instead of having a 9 page thread of complaints. Heck, I didn't donate to the douche. If I donated to everyone that did this shit on all these fish forums, I'd start claiming it on my taxes.

Sounds like you have daddy issues....or maybe just a slow car? Not sure.....but you should get yourself looked at.

Lol. Where did you get your buisness degree? You ask, or even accept PayPal as gifts? Piss poor job. What's your web address so we know to not deal with you? Shady practices attract shady consumers.

• Like 1

Dear Challenger,

Im sorry for your loss my friend. It's funny how we can get so caught up in hobbies like this ... And the lustre vanishes in an insistent next to the loss of a loved one. What we deem so important is relative to our suffering at any point in time. I can offer you council my friend if you need any.

I dread the day my Father passes ... He means the world to me. Even prepared ... I don't think I would be all to manage the loss.

Strength to you, be brave Son.

Dear Challenger,

Im sorry for your loss my friend. It's funny how we can get so caught up in hobbies like this ... And the lustre vanishes in an insistent next to the loss of a loved one. What we deem so important is relative to our suffering at any point in time. I can offer you council my friend if you need any.

I dread the day my Father passes ... He means the world to me. Even prepared ... I don't think I would be all to manage the loss.

^ #ignorantpost

:)

• Like 2
Dear Challenger,

Might want to read the ENTIRE thread before offering him council.
  • Like 2

Archived