ReefCleaners.org

Scam: Father Passed Away, Need Money For Plane Ticket Entire Setup For Sale

Challenger

I will chip in some for a plane ticket if others will help. I don't have a lot of $, so going to need others.

I do believe this is the wonderful person {tulipgirl} who got the ball rolling.....to help this young man get across country without having to sell his tank to do it. I personally gifted him a $100 and do not expect him to re-pay or anything like that.....i simply did it because i thought he was in genuine need and i was able to give and know matter what people say about this country or its people we will unite to help our own when push comes to shove.

God Bless America and everyone in it!

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
swimmingswammi

I would also ask the airlines about emergency flights. They will ask you to provide an actual copy of the funereal service handout, or death certificate. I am not sure how much of a discount, but you will not end up paying the rate for travaling with less than 14 day notice. Pheonix is not expensive, but they will get you if you want to fly with little notice. Emergencies being the exception.

tropicaltrav

this thread is by far the coolest thing i have EVER read.. i almost lost my mom on christmas 2 yrs ago to a heart issue that ended up being a bad test or a miracle.. the hospital thinks its a miracle and some other have other things to say.. but anyway this is by far the coolest thing.. i would have been lost if i lost my mother.. seeing as i am only 20yrs old.. still a lot a head of me.. thoughts are with you my friend.. if u ever need any coral let me know i will hook it up for super duper cheap.. as i am a college student and i am broke myself..

all you people are great people and should all be repayed.. i may be able to send out some coral to those who helped out if u just pay shipping? and also get a frag to challenger if he wants one.. as his tank is pretty fresh it seems with alot invested..

TeflonTomDosh

Def the best thread ever. Need to read it here and again to remind myself Thatta ######## like me even has a heart when it counts....

You guys are awesome. Seriously. To the OP, sorry for your loss. My wife lost her dad in high school, we had been together for a year at the time. Its a hard time, prayers going your way......

Deleted User 3
I do believe this is the wonderful person {tulipgirl} who got the ball rolling.....to help this young man get across country without having to sell his tank to do it. I personally gifted him a $100 and do not expect him to re-pay or anything like that.....i simply did it because i thought he was in genuine need and i was able to give and know matter what people say about this country or its people we will unite to help our own when push comes to shove.

God Bless America and everyone in it!

Twas me. I had a lot of strangers save my dog and pay off her medical bills when she got hit by a car. I try to repay the favor whenever I can.

Twas me. I had a lot of strangers save my dog and pay off her medical bills when she got hit by a car. I try to repay the favor whenever I can.

People like you Tulip inspire me to become a better man.

Deleted User 3

Wow. Well, thank you. I've had a rough 21 yrs of life, so I do the best I can to help everyone else since I can't usually help myself, and helping someone else makes me feel better, and helps someone else out who needs it. I'll get repaid in the end some how I'm sure, i don't mind. I wish I was rich so I could do more helping out. It would be awesome.

Ya I think I sent a PM about the same time you asked for his info. I was gonna throw him some money to get there. Glad you did it on a public level. I wasn't sure how to go about it that way so I pmd asking how to give him money. I'm always down to help people when they need it. Because I wouldn't mind some help every once and awhile.

I'm just hoping united treats him right xD I got that voucher because they overbooked my flight and somehow my seat was broken and wasn't aloud to board. They also lost my bags haha. Hope he posts back how it went.

slickwill613

We always pass the hat on the job in situations like this. We had a brother fall out with a stroke a few months back and collected over 1k in a ten hour day. This on a forty man job. Maybe site should be called brotherhood of nano reefers. In brotherhood we all win.

Y.I.B.

Slick Willy

I'm just hoping united treats him right xD I got that voucher because they overbooked my flight and somehow my seat was broken and wasn't aloud to board. They also lost my bags haha. Hope he posts back how it went.

Did he use your voucher? is so maybe he collected enough to help cover some expenses while he was there.

Please PM me your paypal.

I'm so sorry for your loss

EDIT: Sorry! Wrote this after reading the first page hah. =/

i think he is there already....

Just curious and wondering.....

Has there been any updates as to what happened to his dad?

I kind of thought he would at least let us know.

There's always one..... I started reading this thread last nite, and to be honest I got a warm fuzzy feeling all over. Im new to this community, and it's a wonderful thing when a community comes together to help one of there own. It makes me believe there's hope for mankind after all.. :D I'm proud to be a part of such a great group of people.

I had all the same thoughts. What a great thread at such a sad time.

Challanger, I'm so sorry for your loss and am happy to see you're going home! I hope you do keep your tank.

Archived