Innovative Marine Aquariums

Scam: Father Passed Away, Need Money For Plane Ticket Entire Setup For Sale

Challenger

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was thinkin the same thing. Email me your pp email addy. I say to hell with selling the tank. If 10/15 of us throw ya 20 a piece should be plenty to get a ticket...

Someone start a thread with the pp address and lets get him there asap.....i will personally chip in 100 bucks if needed

• Like 1
Deleted User 3

We can just send you money, and then when you figure out a date, you can buy a ticket. but 409 is the cheapest I've found for a week long trip from This monday to next (was just putting in dates for a quick quote).

Challenger just post up your paypal address right here. If people want to help gift him the money. If you don't want to help keep your negative comments to yourself.

Paypal email addy on here and then we'll all send some, hopefully we can get you there !

Thank you everyone...I am speechless right now.

My paypal is dustinorchard@yahoo.com

Please do not feel obligated at all, and if you do want to, please don't make it much. I honestly don't feel right accepting donations for my plane ticket "/ if I get my stuff sold, I am going to pay you guys back and return any donations I receive.

Someone start a thread with the pp address and lets get him there asap.....i will personally chip in 100 bucks if needed

Start it up dh350twin. His email address is in the first post and his phone #

Wow...I really don't know what to say. Thank you is all I can think of...I really wouldn't want that much from anyone though...

We can just send you money, and then when you figure out a date, you can buy a ticket. but 409 is the cheapest I've found for a week long trip from This monday to next (was just putting in dates for a quick quote).

Thank you for looking that up for me. I've had so much going on and running through my mind it's hard to focus or do anything.

Deleted User 3

No worries, it doesn't take much, I just use a mass site and compare prices! I know how you feel with unable to focus with that sort of thing going on. E-Hug!

Start it up dh350twin. His email address is in the first post and his phone #

You guys are awesome. My PP address is different than my regular email though. I dont think my regular email is linked to a PP account so i dont think anyone could send money there by accident

I can't believe this is actually happening right now. I can't thank you guys enough. This is definitely helping take some of the stress off of my shoulders...

I can't believe this is actually happening right now. I can't thank you guys enough. This is definitely helping take some of the stress off of my shoulders...

Paypal sent

Sent a few more dollars over your way.

If anyone else is chipping in, if you select the payment as personal then gift, paypal doesn't charge fees, making it that much easier to get this plane ticket.

Sent some money your way. Goodluck friend. Sorry for your loss.

*edit*

All equipment is no longer for sale for anyone reading. Dustin is keeping his tank!

i to sent mine as a gift because that is what it was....i hope you have enough by tonight!

Same here. Sent as a gift. Thats how I buy all my items too.

I'm frozen at my desk. You guys are truly wonderful people and I wish I could meet and thank everyone of you in person. I can't even begin to describe how thankful and forunate I am to be a part of this community. You guys have me crying again...this time it isn't just due to sadness.

Thank you everyone...I am speechless right now.

My paypal is dustinorchard@yahoo.com

Please do not feel obligated at all, and if you do want to, please don't make it much. I honestly don't feel right accepting donations for my plane ticket "/ if I get my stuff sold, I am going to pay you guys back and return any donations I receive.

Sent what I could!

Lost my best friend last year not even an hour after hanging out with him..wouldnt know what I would have done if i wasn't able to be on the next flight back to be there for him and his family.

I am sure there are other ways that you can pay it forward vs selling your stuff.

I'm frozen at my desk. You guys are truly wonderful people and I wish I could meet and thank everyone of you in person. I can't even begin to describe how thankful and forunate I am to be a part of this community. You guys have me crying again...this time it isn't just due to sadness.

Hopefully you have some good family or friends to talk to and that could help you through this.+ 1 on the prayers

Contact or call an airline and ask them about bereavement air fare. Tell them your DAD passed away. They will want to know details about funeral home, his name, etc.

I did this a few years back when my uncle died and the price was significantly less than regular price.

Sorry for your loss.

Archived