Innovative Marine Aquariums

Scam: Father Passed Away, Need Money For Plane Ticket Entire Setup For Sale

Challenger

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shadduppppp TeflonTomDouche!

I bet you even have matching bro shirts. Maybe different colors but I bet they're still the same design and a size too small. j/k :D

I like shmediums.

Did you notice Eddie and Tom both liked your post? They secretly are best friends I think. Same taste in humor and everything.

Eddie unliked my post. Let the facebook drama begin! Next will be defriending.

Or is it un-friending? I'm not too clear on the concept.

• Like 1
Just so all know what kinda guy (absolute dickhead) I am in real life. Have a look @ this picture, if you have an IQ over 80 (eddie this doesn't apply to you, we all know your mom dropped you as a baby, it's not your fault bro) you'll know what this is.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8217/8329222188_22063105c5_h.jpg'>http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8217/8329222188_22063105c5_h.jpg8329222188_22063105c5_h.jpg

Either way, threw 4 drops of this in my friend & his gf's drink the other night @ the bar. Everyone (except her) got a huge kick out of it. The best part was when she said she was going to die and took 2 full glasses of water and placed them over top each one of her eyes. fkn weak!!! :haha::haha::haha:

You know, I always pictured you as the type of guy to drop suspicious things into women's glasses at a bar... Guess its just proof now. :lol:

Eddie unliked my post. Let the facebook drama begin! Next will be defriending.

Or is it un-friending? I'm not too clear on the concept.

I did no such thing.

I messaged his FB, and twitter.... Can't remember my Instagram info

His twitter is blocked from your messages since I can't see anything on his page from anyone related to this. I messaged him and copied his friends also. Then I sent a new message with a link to this thread only to friends

• Like 1

So where does this kid live in florida? Couple of the NR guys and Girls lives in Orlando Florida along with me too. I don't mind telling all my LFS to beware of this kid and PUT UP A WANTED SIGN infront of all the FISH stores. :) Someone contact Neuwave and LadyBug!

So where does this kid live in florida? Couple of the NR guys and Girls lives in Orlando Florida along with me too. I don't mind telling all my LFS to beware of this kid and PUT UP A WANTED SIGN infront of all the FISH stores. :) Someone contact Neuwave and LadyBug!

His address is 2737 Hunt Club Lane, Orlando FL 32826

Get that piece of ....

• Like 1

Well people I know that they scamed alot of people I was one to, the good thing is that theres still kind people in this world that actually believe people like him. When my wife past away I had to come up with over 30k to pay for funeral expenses it was tough. There was alot of kind people that helped, that is why I sent money to help. So thank all the people that helped couse theres enough out in the world when we need them. yes my wife did pass away in a car acciden she was only 23 I still cry time to time when i stare and the 150 halfcircle.... It was her dream tank.......

• Like 1
he's about 20min away from where im from. hmmm what's a good technique to approach it professionally?

Personally a 9mm or a .45 will work also and just ask where in the hell your money is!

Just so all know what kinda guy (absolute dickhead) I am in real life. Have a look @ this picture, if you have an IQ over 80 (eddie this doesn't apply to you, we all know your mom dropped you as a baby, it's not your fault bro) you'll know what this is.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8217/8329222188_22063105c5_h.jpg8329222188_22063105c5_h.jpg

Either way, threw 4 drops of this in my friend & his gf's drink the other night @ the bar. Everyone (except her) got a huge kick out of it. The best part was when she said she was going to die and took 2 full glasses of water and placed them over top each one of her eyes. fkn weak!!! :haha::haha::haha:

that stuff burns skin and hurts like hell but does no real damage you could send this douchebag a letter covered in the stuff

Well, as long as I've found the thread with the highest concentration of generous people: I'm trying to raise money for LIVESTRONG by training for and competing in the 2013 NYC Olympic Triathlon. If you've got a few spare dollars for this wonderful organization, I'd really appreciate any support. Currently running a "promotion" - largest donation by 1/31 gets a free LIVESTRONG dry-fit shirt sent to them. Current leader is $100.

www.livestrongsean.com

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Deleted User 3

As funny as I think this thread is, you guys (and gals) should try to be more careful about what you say on the interwebs. You're establishing intent and motive... you know, in case if something unfortunate ever does happen to come this kid's way. Local media does love stories about scam artists. Personally, I'd pursue that option if I were one of you angry folks.

Lol... yeah true.

Hmm it was $10 you gave him right? Someone just give her $10 right now to make her forget about the "Get my money back" lol..

jkjk

25!

Oh, so now youre gonna bash Ford? And to think I was going to help these people. :rolleyes: Have fun with your Mitsubishis.

Ford makes my fav car.... lol

No it was sent to another email address Fudge we got to get this douche bag back, dumbass posted his picture on Instagram.... I'm still down to a face to face with him.

Yo tambien... mucho... muchoooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Deleted User 3

Someone PM me his address. I'll pay him a visit next time I'm in Orlando....

Oh, I just emailed a link to this thread to every person tagged in any of his public pics on FB...did anyone contact the fuzz yet? or the tv people?

Emailed Orlando's FOX news station. I suggest we all spam the news stations with 'news tips' that way they will be more inclined to do a story.

He didn't even scam me and it still is pissing me off. I can promise you all if I lived in Orlando I would be at this kids house in a heart beat. My plan would be to get my z71 and tie a chain to his pretty little mustang and drag that POS around the block. I sure hope we find out more dirt and hit this 20 year old punk were it really hurts.

Let's not hurt the pretties... just bring it to me :D I'll take the vin off and make it my own :)

Everyone that sent him money should send him a paypal invoice to email address he provided. Not that he would pay it just so he knows we are on to his BS.

I'm on it. lol

Start sending him magazine subscriptions and such to his house. Most you have to pay for after a few copies.

I need his address, i'm going to sign him up for the jehovahs witnesses, and all sorts of spam mail, and stuff!

He's getting a free jehovahs witness bible study in Spanish sign language to his residence.

It looks like it is bot controlled. My friend had an app that would send 1000s of text messages to people. Locked up my phone twice doing it. This is the same thing but you have to register it looks like to send more than 10. I didn't register.

omg!

Well people I know that they scamed alot of people I was one to, the good thing is that theres still kind people in this world that actually believe people like him. When my wife past away I had to come up with over 30k to pay for funeral expenses it was tough. There was alot of kind people that helped, that is why I sent money to help. So thank all the people that helped couse theres enough out in the world when we need them. yes my wife did pass away in a car acciden she was only 23 I still cry time to time when i stare and the 150 halfcircle.... It was her dream tank.......

:( That's super sad man. e-hug!

Now just for police and reported references

*DISCLAIMER* We all will do no physical harm to this douchebag, we're having a bit of fun with the dumb situation.

The end.

Even though I'd like to do harm... lol

HEY someone drive past and egg his mustang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted User 4

Lol... yeah true.

25!

Ford makes my fav car.... lol

Yo tambien... mucho... muchoooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Ohhh, I got mixed with someone else....lol my baddd.

Deleted User 3

lol yeah.

Well, as long as I've found the thread with the highest concentration of generous people: I'm trying to raise money for LIVESTRONG by training for and competing in the 2013 NYC Olympic Triathlon. If you've got a few spare dollars for this wonderful organization, I'd really appreciate any support. Currently running a "promotion" - largest donation by 1/31 gets a free LIVESTRONG dry-fit shirt sent to them. Current leader is $100.

www.livestrongsean.com

Thanks and Happy New Year!

No.

Archived