Coral Vue Hydros

Scam: Father Passed Away, Need Money For Plane Ticket Entire Setup For Sale

Challenger

I found out my father passed away this morning...I'm a 20 year old college student and literally spent all my money on this setup that's been running for 2 months. I need to sell everything as quickly as possible so I can afford a plane ticket back to Phoenix. Would like to sell my entire setup, will part out. Just need money and can't focus on aquariums right now. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions. I will accept best offers on anything...I am in Orlando, FL and will ship everything but the tank/stand.

$325.00 for LED setup OR BEST OFFER

$125.00 for tank and stand

$60.00 for sump

$25.00 for pump

Corals and tomato clown included with tank unless you're interested in livestock only.

DIY Full Spectrum 48 LED setup

All parts from StevesLEDs

24 Royal Blue Luxeon Rebel ES

12 Neutral White Luxeon Rebel ES

4 Cyan Luxeon Rebel ES

4 Deep Red Luxeon Rebel ES

4 UV

2 Double Drivers (each can run 2 strings of 6-7 LEDs, 12-14 total)

1 Quad Driver (runs 4 strings of 6-7 LEDs, 24-28 total)

200w Power Supply (fully powers the system with over 50w to spare)

2 6x9" black rapidled heatsinks which LEDs are mounted to (easily removable if needed)

The blues are on one string, the whites are on one, then the colors are on one. All dimmable.

Also selling my tank which is a 40g breeder drilled with 5 holes. 3 for the beananimal overflow and 2 for the returns. Back is painted black and trim is painted white. Also have a matching white custom stand.

Also selling a berlin style sump rated for tanks much, much larger than this and a quietone 3000 pump.

I have a few corals in the tank that are very healthy. 5 zoa frags including fire/ice and keds redds, strawberry fields chalice frag and sunset monti frag.

post-75178-1345254790_thumb.jpg

Sorry for the lack of descriptions, I am in a hurry and have a lot on my mind. Please PM me or you can text me at (407) 284-9223 with any questions. Or my email is mobdetailing@gmail.com if you prefer that.Thank you...

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you guys...I just can't believe its real. He was only 55....I can't focus on anything let alone barely function...

Challenger hang in there bud. I am 36 had dinner with my dad on a monday night and my mother found him passed away in his recliner tuesday morning. He was 58 then 2 years to the day my mother had 3 strokes. It gets better trust me I have been where you are right now. Bump lets get this stuff sold for him.

Thank you Lawnman, and I am very sorry to hear that :(

If anyone wants to buy the LEDs or anything, even if you don't need them, I'll give them to you for a price you could resell and profit...

I'll send you a PM Lawnman, thanks for you concerns it means a lot. and tulipgirl, people like you warm my heart. thank you

Deleted User 3

You're welcome! I like helping people if I can, I'm sorry about your father, such a hard thing. I cant imagine loosing someone I love. We'll get you to Phx buddy! How much is a plane ticket? I think it was 200 something for me from WI to Sky Harbor Airport in January.

You have no one to help you buy a plane ticket? How much is a plane ticket to Phoenix? Car can you drive?
I will chip in some for a plane ticket if others will help. I don't have a lot of $, so going to need others.

Really sorry to hear about your loss.

Like they've said, how much is that ticket going to set you back? Can we chip in towards it via paypal?

I've never lost someone close due to death so I really don't know how to handle it or what to do :( I've been looking around (not 100% sure on the dates for flying yet...it just happened this morning) and everything has been $400-$550 per ticket...it's ridiculous

You have no one to help you buy a plane ticket? How much is a plane ticket to Phoenix? Car can you drive?

I to will help if needed. pm me if needed. i too lost my father at 53 to a car accident and we were business partners and best friends. i feel your pain.

TeflonTomDosh
I will chip in some for a plane ticket if others will help. I don't have a lot of $, so going to need others.

I was thinkin the same thing. Email me your pp email addy. I say to hell with selling the tank. If 10/15 of us throw ya 20 a piece should be plenty to get a ticket...

Deleted User 3

From Orlando, FL to Sky Harbor Airport, Phoenix this Monday-Monday its 409 so far is cheapest I've found, thats on Orbitz and travelocity.

Challenger just post up your paypal address right here. If people want to help gift him the money. If you don't want to help keep your negative comments to yourself.

I am really just amazed at all of your guys' kindness...there should be more people like you guys in the world, it's sad that they're getting harder to find.

TeflonTomDosh
I've never lost someone close due to death so I really don't know how to handle it or what to do :( I've been looking around (not 100% sure on the dates for flying yet...it just happened this morning) and everything has been $400-$550 per ticket...it's ridiculous

Make sure to ask about bereavement rates. Often times they're a lot less expensive...

So sorry about your loss. Wish I had some money to buy something from you! Don't worry, there are plenty of great people on this site and I'm sure you will have your ticket soon.

• Like 1

Archived