ReefCleaners.org

¡Ú I got the tiny size corals yesterday...so happy ( new stuff )

awakedॢ

DitchPlains

Your Plate Coral looks a lot like my Torch only laying down...here's my pic, and no effects just a natural 96 watts of good ol' pc for ya....

awakedॢ

DitchPlains,

very nice tank... i envy Ur yellow leather color...

about effect...

First, U need to take more nice photo than this!

and then if U wish, effect frame to pic...

maybe it will be more nice view... ( just my thinking or taste :teehee: )

supernip,

2004051508321741.jpg

pendant is normal simple type.

but i got the pic so hardly... pendant is so heavy...8)

pic is not clearness...sorry...

have a nice weekend...all~! :)

That tank is very nice.

Im suprised that you are even using the Prizm though. I cant get mine to do anything. I almost always either have the valve too high or too low. Either nothing comes out, or water comes out. I would have waited and bought a Berlin or something like that.

But the tank is beautiful.

nice tank again.. can i call your tang tweak ;)

I would like to have this placed in the record..

I would like to personally bludgen to death like a baby seal every person who says "photoshoped (in a serious or defacing manour self mockery is all good)" or the equivlent when anybody posts some decent looking pictures. Why do these people feel the need to point out that somebody might have enhanced there pictures to bring out more detail or make them look presentable.. Hence the Term ENHANCE. Where in reality a well taken shot/corrected is most likely to look more like how it would if you were standing next to it then some crappy low light, incorrect white balanced, fuzzy shot. And even if they did enhance it why do you feel the need to point that out. We are not blind. Thanks for pointing out the obvious smart guy! Next time pretend it's a secret and your the only one who knows and try keeping it to your self..

- brahm "brushing the chips of my shoulder"

Originally posted by brahm

nice tank again.. can i call your tang tweak ;)

I would like to have this placed in the record..  

I would like to personally bludgen to death like a baby seal every person who says "photoshoped (in a serious or defacing manour self mockery is all good)" or the equivlent when anybody posts some decent looking pictures. Why do these people feel the need to point out that somebody might have enhanced there pictures to bring out more detail or make them look presentable.. Hence the Term ENHANCE. Where in reality a well taken shot/corrected is most likely to look more like how it would if you were standing next to it then some crappy low light, incorrect white balanced, fuzzy shot. And even if they did enhance it why do you feel the need to point that out. We are not blind. Thanks for pointing out the obvious smart guy! Next time pretend it's a secret and your the only one who knows and try keeping it to your self..

- brahm "brushing the chips of my shoulder"

oh and on that note.. check out my deresa from the camera straight to you!

DitchPlains

Yes my Fiji Yellow is very nice, that's why she sits so high in my tank, she gets prefernece. Yes, I think many people even myself included have sharpened, saturated photos, etc... I pointed out my photo because I honestly felt it was a decent shot an amateur who didn't use an enhancements. I have to agree with Birdman though....if you totally change the color to give it an exotic look of let's say turning a great shot of a Brown Acro Humilis into a bright pink or blue Humilis, is quite another matter and fraudulent and misleading photography. If this place was an artwork or photoshop, etc... forum I'd say go for it, but I thought a lot of this place was to show off our Coral Gardening skils. It does seem kinda wrong to me to change a brown crocea or Tridacna clam into a bright blue one wink wink....tease tease...Flame Flame. ......

Originally posted by adinsxq

nisso tanks are made with glass that contains far less of the iron impurities we here are accustomed too. our glass is green. her glass is clear.

you'll also notice that she's got a good sized 150w halide (whiteness of the sand) and coralife actinics - 420nm (spectral output equivalent to vho resulting in slight purple cast) whereas a lot of the cfl tubes we use are 460nm (blue cast)

starphire status. yay adin. boo @ MDP

Ok, ive wanted a yellow tang for a awhile but I've always been told to stay away from them sence I only have a 20 Long. You seem to be doing fine with 2 of them in a 14. If I get a 2 inch yellow tang it will take at least a year for him to out grow the tang right? I would'nt have a problem giving it back to the LFS or exchange it for another baby one. It would also be an amazing animal to clean up all my algea growing all over the place. At my LFS they sell some really small yellow and blue tangs. If I understand that I can't keep one long term and that I will need to give it back once he grows a little bigger is there any reason why I shouldnt get a baby tang?

Thanks

RDmoore2

movingshadow

rdmoore: it would kinda be like getting a baby german sheperd dog to live in a closet and then to keep trading it back once it cant fit... the yellow tang is a fish that swims a LOT, I grew up in Hawaii so I know what I'm talking about, besides, any other aquarist with sense and experience will tell you the same. not trying to sound rude, just letting you know that what juliet is doing is not the greatest as far as proper husbandry goes, so please consider getting other fish! hth

• 3 weeks later...
awakedॢ

I banded monti at liverock... use cable tie... 2 weeks ago...

it's size about 2cm...

::: monti (light pink or purple color, Jun 1 2004)

2004060117031984.jpg

Archived