SaltCritters.com

FS: Ai Sol Light and Reefkeeper Elite Controller

vinhle00

AI SOL LED LIGHT - $365 shipped

Comes with original packaging + controller.

Bought it about 6 months ago but decided to switch to a different lighting system. Still in great condition!

Reefkeeper Elite Controller - $200 shipped

Lightly used for about 2-3 months. This is the basic package, as shown in picture.

PM if interested or if you have any questions.

IMG954097.jpg

IMG954248.jpg

wow great prices for once! I must warn you though, people will get be suspicious... You don't find appropriately priced equipment on here very often. I would take the AI if I had my tank ready to go. Sucks.

Hahaha no worries just trying to make a quick sale for my next project. I can take one of those pics with the papers and my Nanoreef SN on it if it helps.

TeflonTomDosh
wow great prices for once! I must warn you though, people will get be suspicious... You don't find appropriately priced equipment on here very often. I would take the AI if I had my tank ready to go. Sucks.

F em if they are suspicious, paypal will give you your $ back if you get ripped off. Unless you're a dodo and send as a gift, lol. FREE BUMP :D

Hahaha no worries just trying to make a quick sale for my next project. I can take one of those pics with the papers and my Nanoreef SN on it if it helps.

Can you also take a pic with you holding the items up with a nice grin and a thumbs up for extra reassurance that this is the real deal?!?! Thx :D :D

You don't find appropriately priced equipment on here very often.

Are you saying the typical 5-10$ people drop off the brand new retail price of controllers and light systems is not an appropriate price reduction for used equipment ranging from a few months to sometimes over a year old. I mean its not like its been used around corrosive saltwater...Oh wait.

Wish I have the cash!!! GLWS.

eddiecorrea

That is a deal! I tend to price my stuff pretty cheap as well. I hate how expensive this hobby is. If we all would price appropriately we could keep the costs down.

Oh and I've sent and received money many times as a "gift" with no issues. If you trust the person no problem. Most people here are very truthful.

Archived