ReefCleaners.org

Tinpan's HQI 29

Tinpanva

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's getting TOTM for September, can't say where yet. They have spotlighted it several times, but this is new to me. If it's taboo to discuss this here someone let me know.

Excellent tank!!! My old Biocube 14 bit the dust 2 years ago, and I'm dying to get back into it with a new tank. I've been debating between building a 40 breeder with custom stand and a 20g sump, or getting a Biocube 29 and the Biocube stand..... After seeing your tank, I'm leaning towards the Biocube! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unless of course, you misunderstood my post and took it as if I was complaining in some way. Which I'm not, several posts back I made mention that my tank was being spotlighted but wasn't allowed to mention where yet, because it was prior to the beginning of the month. Lots of folks were posting it should win TOTM here, which it didn't. But thats cool, just having people say it should makes me feel just fine. All the hard work is paying off. I was merely posting where it "did" win for the folks that was curious.

*Slaps forehead* aaaaaaand just noticed I already posted the link, gawd, what a twit.

If your just tuning in, please ignore today's ramblings. (4x5 I've deleted my post, sorry for the confusion! That will teach me to have multiple forums open at the same time. Feel free to give me a swift kick in the arse)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chalice Updates

WWC Ignition #1

WWC-Ignition-1_zps31af49be.jpg

WWC-Ignition_zps4ac9edd7.jpg

Cornbred Bugatti

CG-Buggati_zps169291b1.jpg

0552_zps89209133.jpg

Cornbred Aces Wild

CB-Aces-Wild_zpsbaa5f0be.jpg

037_zps2f229a58.jpg

Tyree Watermelon (healing from battle)

080_zpse25bddf9.jpg

Mummy Eye

078_zpsdcd713f2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Just marking growth on a few frags

Unknown #1
014_zpsd84f884c.jpg

Unknown #2
029_zps1280a508.jpg

Unknown #3
011_zpsc91350aa.jpg

Unknown #4
009_zps877239b4.jpg

Something dropped a polyp, and it's growing, I think it's a Bonsai
015_zpsbcf461ee.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks!

I have two 1.1 dosing pumps set up for calc and alk, just using brs dry goods. With 80+ corals set in such a small tank it consumes alot of calc. I use red sea coral pro salt.

Archived