Front View

FTS-25-Months1-S_zpsba5556a9.jpg

Quarantine Tank

QT-S_zps0da1b0e6.jpg

QT Guardian

Blenny-1-S_zpsbf99b64d.jpg

New Flame Hawk

Flame-Hawk-S_zpsb14c4db4.jpg

The Hawkfish replaces my Watchman Goby, RIP lil buddy!

This tank has perfection all over it.

Ok, honest opinions, does this look too dorky? Took a stab at a video, personally I think it needs more video clips and less stills, but would like some feedback.

A lot of repeat photos that should be removed, which might make it more balanced. In my opinion nothing should ever repeat, so only show UPS once, a frag once, the Blenny once, the top view of the skimmer once, etc.

Agreed, Photoshop automatically puts together the video, I'm trying to find out if I can force it to not repeat. But I agree 100%

I might be better off not using a movie theme, and just create it myself.

I need some more advice, My Diamond Watchman Goby died a week or so ago, he was a hard working man, kept the sand clean and stirred up nicely, although I didn't always appreciate the "snow storm" each morning where it looked like it snowed an inch all over my rocks. I'm now in a quandary, should I now start stirring the sand myself? Vacuum it when I do my weekly water-change? Or do I as many in my local club have suggested, nothing. Just let the critters handle it.

I've had a goby since the beginning, so I'm actually at a loss here, never had to worry about it. I'm concerned it's a 2 year old sand bed and although the goby to a good job, I might not want to be messing with what's in there.

The guy at the LFS suggested the same thing but all the guys in the club said my tank is too clean, and too small to support one. The goby died because there wasn't enough food also. So may another nasarius snail and just t leave the sand bad alone.

So are we talking the sea hare or the lettuce nudibranch? sea hares are pretty big no?

wondering cause I got some bryopsis on some frag plugs.

TOTM!!

jedimasterben

So are we talking the sea hare or the lettuce nudibranch? sea hares are pretty big no?

wondering cause I got some bryopsis on some frag plugs.

TOTM!!

Lettuce sea slugs mostly eat bryopsis.

Archived