Pod Your Reef

Craigslist fails

patback

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Post them here. Might be fun to laugh at everyone.

This guy in particular claims to have a shark in his 55 gallon. I'm trying to get him to send a pic :D

http://longisland.craigslist.org/grd/3102618138.html

Well, if you didn't know, you can buy a very small shark in petstores that are completely unsuitable for this small tank. It's nothing funny about it. It is the same as keeping a tang in a pico tank.

The 60's style tank stand, diatoms all up the wall, a shelf/ picture frane that has fallen ontop of the tank, and the suspicion that getting TO the tank, let alone moving it will take all day long? Yeah, that makes me want to buy it.

Selling 101, clean your #### up before you try selling.

Well, if you didn't know, you can buy a very small shark in petstores that are completely unsuitable for this small tank. It's nothing funny about it. It is the same as keeping a tang in a pico tank.

I see youre around my area, don't look at Craigslist. Just about every tank listed with fish over a 40 gal has atleast 1 tang.

devilsadvocate
Selling 101, clean your #### up before you try selling.

seriously, everything i see on CL looks so ####ty.

at least try to bull#### and make it look some what sell-able.

EDIT, also why is that listed in the farm&garden section. LOL

Hahahaha....I feel bad for the fish. Looks lonely. Don't think he's going to find a "forever home" anytime soon. He's circling the toilet already.

chrssprngs

No. Everything about it is funny.

I screen capped this a few months ago, can you imagine?

tumblr_m6ulvqs0Rs1rufhluo1_1280.png

I'm going to show this post to my kids next time they ask for a puppy.

• Like 1
CrownOfficial

I was just lurking for a ball python breeder I had seen some weeks before and stumbled on it.

Archived