Top Shelf Aquatics

Nepenthe's Innovative Marine Nuvo 16

Nepenthe

Yeah...it grows super fast. It was my fastest grower. Which others are you looking for? I have some extra Dragon's Breath I need to remove.

Thanks for the kind words! You know I do, but you got to let me give you some $$$.

Amazing!

Thank you!

Tank looks great! Love the diversity and color in your newest FTS

Thanks, I'm trying to stick to a limited color pallet, but you know how things go... you go to the LFS and there's SOMETHING you can't live without.

Update ? :D

I never got to make the changes that I wanted to, so I'll update after I hit Vivid this weekend.

Beautiful tank! Love how clean these tanks look...I was actually thinking about picking one up for my son as a starter tank for him.

They're great tanks, but expect to spend extra money on new media baskets and better lighting right off the bat.

amazing tank, i just started mine and def following along.

Thanks, and welcome to the forum!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the kind words! You know I do, but you got to let me give you some $$$.

It wouldn't be a big piece so I wouldn't feel right charging anything for it. I think I still have your address so I can just send it out, probably next week. I'll let you know before I do it. I'll probably send it first class mail. It's cheap and should get to you in the same amount of time Priority would since you're local to me.

It wouldn't be a big piece so I wouldn't feel right charging anything for it. I think I still have your address so I can just send it out, probably next week. I'll let you know before I do it. I'll probably send it first class mail. It's cheap and should get to you in the same amount of time Priority would since you're local to me.

Yay! Ya gotta love the macros. One of these days I have something you'll need a piece of.

Your tank looks great!

Thank you!

Did you ever hit up vivid?

I did. I picked up some great stuff. FTS later in the week after I get my new Diamond Wheel to cut some frag plugs off. Here's a teaser. It opens up a little more every day!

8268002556_c79d4779b6_z.jpg

Thank you!

I did. I picked up some great stuff. FTS later in the week after I get my new Diamond Wheel to cut some frag plugs off. Here's a teaser. It opens up a little more every day!

8268002556_c79d4779b6_z.jpg

That hammer is to-die-for (and that torch)!!!!!! :bowdown:

Is it gold???? I wish I had more LPS in my tank. My next tank will be LPS dominant.

ditto :P Great looking tank, I love all the LPS :happy:

Thanks! I love them too! :wub:

That hammer is to-die-for (and that torch)!!!!!! :bowdown: Is it gold???? I wish I had more LPS in my tank. My next tank will be LPS dominant.

I don't know if it would be categorized as "Gold" or "Yellow". I saw one that had already been sold at Reefapalooza and knew that I had to have one. They're not easy to get. I love the LPS too, the only problem is how aggressive they are... well, mostly just that Green Torch, he's killed three of my corals. I think that I finally have everyone in a happy spot though.

Nice torch! It's been hard to keep soft corals in my tank, but the sps are doing great

That's interesting. It's it funny how we can start off with the same base and end up with such different results?

8270378588_aea6391e08_z.jpg

So, I finally got the new MP10 ES to a place where everything is happy. I'm also really excited to set up a Tunze ATO this weekend. I'm going to start adding Kalkwasser to the RDOI because by the end of the week before a water change my Cal is dropping to levels that I am uncomfortable with. I think that this is one of the reasons why I am having such difficulties keeping shrimp (well, that and my water tested positive for copper). Everything else seems to be happy. I've moved things around a few times in the weeks, and it ended up doing more harm than good (noticed the stung Paly grandis on the left side of the tank). I ended up trading out my purple moni for that purple gorg (it's killing me that I can't get a positive ID on the thing) it eats Cyclop-eeze like mad. Things are in a good place right now, I'm hoping I can just keep it going. I had the harsh realization that I'm running out of room though. :eek:

That green torch is my absolute favorite!!!!! FTS is amazing :happy:

p.s....I'ma vote for your pic. in the contest this month. It's my fav :) I would call it a Limeonade Torch. It's so pretty. Looks green and yellow!!!!

That green torch is my absolute favorite!!!!! FTS is amazing :happy:

p.s....I'ma vote for your pic. in the contest this month. It's my fav :) I would call it a Limeonade Torch. It's so pretty. Looks green and yellow!!!!

:wub: Get your LPS tank going and you can take a chunk.

Haha, I owe Gena. Plus, she's local.

Rats! I had three heads a couple of years ago, but I was a noob and my tank started to crash so I sold them so they wouldn't die(I figured they were too pretty to for me to kill with my inexperience), figured I'd pick up some more when I got a better handle on things...haven't seen any for sale since :P:angry:

:wub: Get your LPS tank going and you can take a chunk.

I just need to get my 60g Cube :)

BTW....the dragons breath seems to have had a nice growth spurt. I'd ship it out next week if it wasn't Christmas. Looks like it will be the following week. I'll pm you when I send it.

Rats! I had three heads a couple of years ago, but I was a noob and my tank started to crash so I sold them so they wouldn't die(I figured they were too pretty to for me to kill with my inexperience), figured I'd pick up some more when I got a better handle on things...haven't seen any for sale since :P:angry:

Probably a good call! I know liveaquaria.com has them regularly.

I just need to get my 60g Cube :)

BTW....the dragons breath seems to have had a nice growth spurt. I'd ship it out next week if it wasn't Christmas. Looks like it will be the following week. I'll pm you when I send it.

Are you really? I love the scale on the 60g. It's substantial without being overwhelming. They were doing a drawing for one at Reefapalooza. I didn't even enter on the minuscule chance that I could actually win it. Take you time on the dragon's breath, I'm heading up North until the 26th.

So, I have some new additions to announce from Kris at ALPHA Aquaculture. They should be here after Christmas! I'm so excited. The tank is just a week short of six months old and it's made so much progress, but only one little fish. I hope my little Firefish buddy wont get harassed too much. A BIG shout-out to Kris for making this possible.

8283908135_2753c60d3c_z.jpg

• Like 1
That is a great looking scape!

Thank you very much! I've changed this stupid scape so many times, I'm happy it's at a point I can leave it alone.

Archived