Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Show Off Your Anemone

hooligan_78

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
buddythelion
Damn, that thing's sexy, we should totally trade once ours split.

Wow, just found this reply. If you're serious, I'm totally down for that! Any updates on that sexy bta btw?

An updated shot after They've been under new LEDs for a week and also now fully open

Very nice ... make sure IMO to QT the Petco fish ... many report that a lot of them come in with possible ich/crypto

Just saying ...

My next purchase/purchases are going to be 1-2 nice maxi mini nem's, I just absolutely LOVE maxi mini's

They are so cool since they dont get absurdly large like the rest of the carpet anemone crew and the colors they come in are just STUNNING!!!

1 question though, I know prices will vary by color but would 100 bucks be to much for a really nice one? I ask because the few I have seen in stores here lately are all ugly doo doo brown and not worth 5 bucks IMO

Very nice ... make sure IMO to QT the Petco fish ... many report that a lot of them come in with possible ich/crypto

Just saying ...

Thanks, I use, and recommend a qt to all my customers as I work at a Petco. I do my best to keep disease free fish but with so many fish going through our tanks, the best I can do in a corp store is to keep the water as clean as I can (not an easy task with the setup at my store unless I go through my budget just in salt) and I isolate every fish that shows signs of disease vs just doing the freshwater dip like policy says to unless severe.

Another note, I had that black clown for close to a year now, and I got him a mate a few weeks ago, only had him alone for 3 weeks after separating him from my female whom would not accept him after months. So here he is with his black ice gf

146450b8.jpg

Thanks, I use, and recommend a qt to all my customers as I work at a Petco. I do my best to keep disease free fish but with so many fish going through our tanks, the best I can do in a corp store is to keep the water as clean as I can (not an easy task with the setup at my store unless I go through my budget just in salt) and I isolate every fish that shows signs of disease vs just doing the freshwater dip like policy says to unless severe.

Another note, I had that black clown for close to a year now, and I got him a mate a few weeks ago, only had him alone for 3 weeks after separating him from my female whom would not accept him after months. So here he is with his black ice gf

146450b8.jpg

Nice !

Here's one of mine.

Very nice indeed !

Muahaha! My beautiful anemones!

Very nice collection of the ones you like !

Muahaha! My beautiful anemones!

60652F3F.jpg

That is a aiptasia is such lovely shade of red/brown?

I will say in all seriousness that I actually like the mojanos!

Here is one of my two. He's more of a hot pink color than the picture but my camera kind of sucks! He actually just split 4 days ago and is back to looking good.

post-76233-1346114187_thumb.jpg

post-76233-1346114193_thumb.jpg

TeflonTomDosh

My RBTA that hosts nothing (had an anemone shrimp but no clue where it went)

7876772636_b5c67d630b_k.jpg

and my LTA hosting 2 clowns, the occasional sexy shrimp and harlequin friend hanging out on the sidelines :D

7876792850_8e54c44010_k.jpg

Added my SRBTA last week along with mated picassos. Im going to start calling it SRLTA. No bubbles at all :( BTW, clowns showed no interest in the nem until today. I always thought the "picture" trick was the dumbest thing ever but I used two pics, one on each side of the tank, and a few hours later they are in the nem consistantly! Im amazed.

m1nvc.jpg

1gciu.jpg

2ursh34.jpg

Now I just need to find out how to bubble him up ;)

Archived