inTank Media Baskets

Indo Shallow Reef

Kayleen

albertthiel
Impressive setup, but tang police (including myself) will be stalking this thread.

:P

More info on the splitting on my Albert Thiel thread if you want more info just ask

Albert

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes indeed many years ago when I used to work for Hilton International and was based in Brussels Belgium. Visited several times ... and had an opportunity to spend 2 weeks at the Hilton on a vacation ... Really enjoyed my stay in Indonesia and had a chance to visit and visit ...

Albert

Nice looking coral ... what is the true color if this is not the real one ... or is it just far more green ?

Albert

Glad you enjoyed your stay here, be sure to visit next you land on jakarta :D

In real should more green and with nice purple tips

Nice pic of the elegance! I love mine. I've had it about six months and it has grown two more mouths.

I love mine as well, but hearing this coral quite aggresive right? Had to put no where near other coral. Six months and grow two more mouths that is quite impresive. I would not want my to grow more :lol:

Impressive setup, but tang police (including myself) will be stalking this thread.

:P

Thank you man, who is the other tang police :lol:

bagus :) di indo corals murah smua yah?

do you plan on having a chiller?

Thank you Puff, indonesian as well?

I do have a chiller installed right beside the other wall.

Glad you enjoyed your stay here, be sure to visit next you land on jakarta :D

In real should more green and with nice purple tips

I love mine as well, but hearing this coral quite aggresive right? Had to put no where near other coral. Six months and grow two more mouths that is quite impresive. I would not want my to grow more :lol:

Thank you man, who is the other tang police :lol:

Thank you Puff, indonesian as well?

I do have a chiller installed right beside the other wall.

Kayleen, I lied to you. I rechecked and the elgance originally had five mouths and now has only one more. Because of the way it sits in the tank it was hard to tell. Forgive me. :)

New Coral

058.jpg

035.jpg

and two fish

037.jpg

044.jpg

Kayleen, I lied to you. I rechecked and the elgance originally had five mouths and now has only one more. Because of the way it sits in the tank it was hard to tell. Forgive me. :)

Send me some nice frags then I will forgive you :lol:

Is that a Flame Hawkfish? :wub:

Yea hawkfish, keep harassed by YT. Thought Tang only aggresive to same species.

albertthiel
Yea hawkfish, keep harassed by YT. Thought Tang only aggresive to same species.

How large is the tank as they like lots of swimming area and if tank is small they may become aggressive towards other fish that swim the what the Tang consider his/her own space :)

Albert

How large is the tank as they like lots of swimming area and if tank is small they may become aggressive towards other fish that swim the what the Tang consider his/her own space :)

Albert

24" x 24" x 15" tank size

albertthiel
24" x 24" x 15" tank size

Not sure if that is large enough but I guess observation of how it behaves in the tank will tell you ... keep us updated as I am sure this interests more NR members than just me and you

Albert

Very nice looking indeed ... thanks for posting

Thank you Albert

My goshhh, it's beautiful kayleen!!! Great Job, nicely done maam!! :bowdown:

Thanks IIX

Absolutely incredible kayleen beautiful job.....but i have to ask did you even let this tank cycle?

Yea I did :lol: . But added a plate coral on 3th/4th cycle and fish on 5th day. Sand & live rock and water filled up the tank at 14th june. Done with 14 days zeovit cycle, ordered a box of 25 SPS just arrived yesterday. So i guess me completed the cycle

Thank you Hype :)

Deleted User 4

Really, really inspiring to see your tank like this. May I see some more pictures up close to the new corals you've added?

albertthiel

Stupendous looking tank Kayleen. Wow ... and a real short cycle it seems. I started mine about 2 weeks ago and the cycle is not yet complete but I am running it natural: no additives to speed up the cycle. Right ammonia is 0 but nitrite is still a bit too high to put anything in.

Great pics of what is in the tank. I love it ....

Deleted User 4

Wow, just drooling over your collection right now ahah. By the way, I love how all your new corals are mounted onto live rocks already...just a great plus.

What are your plans next? Fishes? Inverts? ahah

I think you're good on the coral selection. No need to add any more corals imo ahah.

Flame angel / multi colour angel. and schooling fishes to make tank look alive :D . Nemo and cute looking shrimps. Coral maybe some polyps, but quite hard to find nice colony polys. Most farm made their priority export to US.

Archived