Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Indo Shallow Reef

Kayleen

Looks great so far kayleen....new tanks are the best.

Your previous tank was pretty incredible btw

Thanks Hype, your are the reason Im back reefing, your tank is my dream tank :)

Fill her up B)

442.jpg

440.jpg

wow. very beautiful so far. gonna be another amazing tank

Thank you Jr, alot more need to learn from you guys.

Saltwater mixed no sand no liverock :lol: . I was so desperate needed a tank in house, is it too soon to put my zeoreactor and skimmer online?

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tank finally cleared up. Microbubble all over main tank, dial down return pump to 50% flow. By dialing down the pump does it shorten the pump lifespan? Hope Im not mistaken cause of microbubbles from oversized return pump.

And plan to add 1 more mp10wes, need advice best placement for that. Should I run Anti sync or sync.

Thanks in advance

001-5.jpg

008-3.jpg

polarblair2000

Looking forward to seeing how this goes. For my next tank I'm looking to get one at similar size. Will be watching to see how yours goes so I can copy you :P

Deleted User 4

Very nice Kayleen!! By the way, are you planning on adding some more rocks? Or you trying to go as minimal as possible on the scape? Thanks. :D

Looks absolutely awesome kayleen

Thank you Hype.

same here. whats the size of the display again?

It's 24" x 24" x 15"

Thanks

Looking forward to seeing how this goes. For my next tank I'm looking to get one at similar size. Will be watching to see how yours goes so I can copy you :P

Thanks for stopping by polarblair

Very nice Kayleen!! By the way, are you planning on adding some more rocks? Or you trying to go as minimal as possible on the scape? Thanks. :D

Thanks IIX, is it too few rocks? I would like to add some more rocks so I could attach more corals :happy:

love this tank! subscribed :)

Thank you Squared, amazing tank tank you got there ;)

albertthiel
First fish in :P

003-4.jpg

Very nice indeed ... more than very ... btw what tank is that : custom or is that sold the way it looks?

Thanks for letting me know. I like that look.

Albert

Wow! What a nice and clean set up. Love the scape!!!!

Is that an elegance in there?

Thank you very much. One small sized elegance

Just amazing. Nothing really else that I can say lol

Thanks man

Very nice!! Yeah, you can add more rocks if you'd like!! ahha :D

No more rocks haha getting crowded.

Very nice indeed ... more than very ... btw what tank is that : custom or is that sold the way it looks?

Thanks for letting me know. I like that look.

Albert

Thanks albert, the tank all custom made by local glass workshop

albertthiel
Thank you very much. One small sized elegance

Thanks man

No more rocks haha getting crowded.

Thanks albert, the tank all custom made by local glass workshop

Well from looking at the tank they sure know how to work with glass and silicone ... is that an overflow I see in the back to the left ? Inside the tank or hang-on, hard to tell from the pic ...

Albert

Well from looking at the tank they sure know how to work with glass and silicone ... is that an overflow I see in the back to the left ? Inside the tank or hang-on, hard to tell from the pic ...

Albert

Yeah their everyday job are residential and commercial glass work, I would say it quite neat and amazing work done. Well after all it only cost me around $50 for the tank with 10mm thick glass :D

close up for the overflow

004-2.jpg

albertthiel
Yeah their everyday job are residential and commercial glass work, I would say it quite neat and amazing work done. Well after all it only cost me around $50 for the tank with 10mm thick glass :D

close up for the overflow

004-2.jpg

That is indeed a super deal ... Are you in Indonesia ... Djakarta ? Bali ?

Albert

That is indeed a super deal ... Are you in Indonesia ... Djakarta ? Bali ?

Albert

Yes Jakarta indonesia. Been to indonesia before Albert?

Just cannot get the real colour of the coral through camera, this is the best I came out with

Enjoy

002-2.jpg

albertthiel

Just cannot get the real colour of the coral through camera, this is the best I came out with

Enjoy

002-2.jpg

Yes indeed many years ago when I used to work for Hilton International and was based in Brussels Belgium. Visited several times ... and had an opportunity to spend 2 weeks at the Hilton on a vacation ... Really enjoyed my stay in Indonesia and had a chance to visit and visit ...

Albert

Enjoy

002-2.jpg

Nice looking coral ... what is the true color if this is not the real one ... or is it just far more green ?

Albert

Enjoy

002-2.jpg

Nice pic of the elegance! I love mine. I've had it about six months and it has grown two more mouths.

albertthiel
Nice pic of the elegance! I love mine. I've had it about six months and it has grown two more mouths.

If extra mouths are present it maybe in the process of splitting soon ...

Albert

Archived