inTank Media Baskets

Plate Coral Lovin'

Psychosis

jedimasterben
58812a13.jpg

Poor plate. They only grow up if they do not have the room to grow out, this one was crowded. :(

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
buddythelion

Red%20short%20tentacle%20plate%20coral%20$399.99.jpg

o.m.f.g. plate love. Black and red? HELL YES. <333

That's it. I shall not buy a plate until I come across this beauty,

I've seen more plates to in the last 3 daysthen in the year before it. I love you guys.

Speaking of, I found some real goodies. I'm not sharing until I buy one :P

Bongo Shrimp

I'm not questioning it. I was commenting on it. Ask me where I get stuff. Go ahead, give it your best shot ;).

Jk I got you man.

...commenting on the goodies...

Oh yea, feeding shots are cool. Your plate looks all most like a deep blue single fin, is that close to real life?

Anyone got any pics of tongue corals. I seen them in person once didn't recognize them till I left and never seen them for sale again. Very similare to plates just elongated.

I saw one for the first time my last visit to the lfs. I thought it was just a messed up looking plate but I wanted it. Haha.

Never question another mans goodies, it isn't kosher.

Too funny

I'm not questioning it. I was commenting on it. Ask me where I get stuff. Go ahead, give it your best shot ;).

oh no, we are not going there. Not for livestock anyway.

And you're in the doghouse BTW, posting pictures like that, hmpf.

:angry:

I have a friend who loves orange plates, he has bought several but they just keep dieing on him, the green ones are no problem for him. Are some morphs harder to keep than others?

jedimasterben
Never question another mans goodies, it isn't kosher.

Can we question Kat's goodies?

;)

Also, my heliofungia is gone. Iodine dips helped a bit, there were no brown jelly infections, but it has lost around 65% of its tissue. Then the pistol shrimp covered it in sand, with the help of the pearly jawfish, I am assuming, as there are about 30 new holes dug in the sand that aren't near the pistol's lair.

DO NOT put them on the sand. They get suffocated because they breath from their underside.. Put them on a rock or gravel and you'll be amazed in the transformation in a few days!

In the wild you'll see them die on the sand, but those that are on rocks fluorish.

DO NOT put them on the sand. They get suffocated because they breath from their underside.. Put them on a rock or gravel and you'll be amazed in the transformation in a few days!

In the wild you'll see them die on the sand, but those that are on rocks fluorish.

Put then on your Rock in your tank and see how quickly it dies from falling over.

The gravel might work for you then. Sorry patback, I didn't think of that. You're so smart. Just tryin to help the corals here.

Put then on your Rock in your tank and see how quickly it dies from falling over.
jedimasterben
Grrrrr.

:flower:

wat.

This. Or because their flesh tears.

The gravel might work for you then. Sorry patback, I didn't think of that. You're so smart. Just tryin to help the corals here.

What gravel? Why would someone use gravel in a saltwater system, much less a reef system?

Quit being a d*ck yeah?

Edit; LFS just got a killer blue plate in YES!!!, I've asked them to hold it for me until Saturday (over facebook) I'm gonna call them in the morning to make sure they do!!!!

DO NOT put them on the sand. They get suffocated because they breath from their underside.

Q: How do all the other plates survive and flourish that live on sand beds if they suffocate?

As for me no plates yet. That master plate looked pretty intense though along with the black one.

Thanks for the suggestion but not needed! I already have like, a pound and like a half of the black gravel with little neon rocks mixed in. I replaced my living coral with plastic plants because they all kept dieing in the sand.

On a serious note, a new scape= 25%, cleaner look=25%, and plates =50% of why I am planning to upgrade my current tAnk. (about an estimated 2 feet of sand bed if I go with my dream scape)

And psychosis, you can either give it to me, or I'm gonna take it away, but either way I am going to have your pinwheel.

That's actually my exact ratio for upgrading myself pat...maybe 60/40. My "sandbed" is basically all ready occupied with 3 plates! Unacceptable.

So faras my plate is concerned, well...doom. Unending, horrifying destruction that I will rain upon the earth with all the dark gifts Cthulu can bestow. Just sayin'..

Also, more plates are in the works. Stay tuned cool cats, Psych is on the air all night.

Bongo Shrimp

This must be a joke.

Kat I'm out of pics for now so you're good.

That's ok Bongo, we've had a grand total of 7 or 8 people post pics of plates they own. You know there are more then that hanging around here...

Archived