Cultivated Reef

Plate Coral Lovin'

Psychosis

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jedimasterben

Come on, bongo, I've got nothing left to fap out! AND YET YOU KEEP MAKING ME DO IT! YOU'RE GONNA KILL ME!

Bongo Shrimp
Come on, bongo, I've got nothing left to fap out! AND YET YOU KEEP MAKING ME DO IT! YOU'RE GONNA KILL ME!

Oops B)

Here's a question for you guys, what do you think is safer fish-wise for a bottom dweller? Maxi minis, or plates? Equally as likely to eat them maybe?

New rule, you can only post pics of plates that you own or photographed yourself. This is to help prevent extreme depression of nr members. :lol:

Bongo Shrimp

Ban me.

Plate_Coral_Pink_rim_Fungia_300.175124620_std.jpg

FU12.jpg

But really please don't. :)

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for personal injury or death as a result of viewing any of my posts.

What about impersonal injury and homicide? Need plates.

I actually don't regard my own plates any less because of pics of the cherry stuff. Doesn't mean I don't want the cherry stuff...just that I'm happy with all plates. I am zen.

Oh yea, Plates are much safer than Maxi's, and any healthy fish I'm aware of could break away if it tried to grab them. Unless you're rocking 1/4" fish, get the plate or four.

Bongo Shrimp
I actually don't regard my own plates any less because of pics of the cherry stuff. Doesn't mean I don't want the cherry stuff...just that I'm happy with all plates. I am zen.

No one said you should. I just like looking at them.

Here's a break from plates.

Have an acanthophyllia.

074ff3b1.jpg

Anyone in the hospital yet?

Ok sorry for the aside. I'll go get a few more plates.

FU20-L.jpg

FU32-L.jpg

FU23.jpg

Bongo Shrimp
Huh. The acantophylia didn't do much for me. Weird, it should...

It's ok some people just don't like certain corals. Like, I could care less for chalices. Some may experience breathing problems when looking at that thing though.

Bongo Shrimp

Link doesn't work.

Bump this thread needs more pics.

Get one of those orange with yellow tentacles (they're not FCKING POLYPS!) and purple rim.

Sick looking and affordable.

I use feeders/tendrils/tentacles.

Where do you find those? I really only see orange Cycloseris around here

Bongo Shrimp
I use feeders/tendrils/tentacles.

Where do you find those? I really only see orange Cycloseris around here

If you look around on probably even some of the sponsor sites which sell coral you can probably find one as they are not too rare. DD gets them but they are always snatched up super quick.

Bongo Shrimp
I need some help scraping myself off the floor because of Bongo.

At least I didn't kill the kat. Just got her stuck on the floor. You have no idea the pics of amazing things I have saved up.

Bongo Shrimp
aiyayiyai somebody save me and my wallet from this evil reefer and his arsenal of temptation

The only thing I don't have pics of are chalices and some acros cause lighting and photoshopping mess up their colors too much.

I'll see if I have any more kat.

Archived