Cultivated Reef

F/S Tunze 9002 skimmer with Stevie T cup

Jay-sun

Hey all,

I have a Tunze 9002 skimmer with Stevie T cup for the RSM 34 for sale.

Asking $90.00 shipped

Skimmer is clean and works great. Airline mod has been done.

If you would like pictures please pm me with your email address.

Any question's feel free to pm me.

Thank you

richardcharliesam

Thanks for the heads up. Between the lowballers and scammers, I think I am pretty much done with the NR classifieds.

briansbelle

There are lots of good people on here. But there are some bad ones. Just a quick google of the screen names must of the time or their feed back thread will help you.

I have never been scammed on here and I have bought lots.

he also sold 3 mp20's on ebay and never shipped them...has a bad history of not shipping or emailing once he gets the money. track record proves it, just search his name on RC feedback

he also sold 3 mp20's on ebay and never shipped them...has a bad history of not shipping or emailing once he gets the money. track record proves it, just search his name on RC feedback

Good to know! He has PM'd me and was interested in having a custom tank built.

TheKingInYellow
Why no comment Jay-Sun?

Scumbag.

See, this guy registered just to tell you how bad you are.

Grumpy Vet

+1

From direct experience of being scammed on this exact skimmer on RC - I warn everyone Jay-sun is a pathological aquarium equipment seller that chooses (best I can tell) at random when he will ship items, respond to PMs / emails and honor deals.

As stated above - OUR community is revolting against this type of malicious behavior and is attempting to police "itself". Jay-sun's lack of any response to his side of the story on several forums should be a telling sign that he is bad news.

Keep keeping on Jay-sun.

:D

Yeah, I hate to be the ol' sign up for one post guy. I am very active on RC though.

It just irritates me to no end people like this selling in our hobby. We are lucky that our hobby attracts people that are 99.99% of the time some of the most decent and caring people just by the nature of the animals we keep. I have bought/sold well over a hundred things on RC and dozens locally with ZERO problems. I have lost money when making things right for buyers that were not happy. I have had transactions where items were sent by a seller to me and a check mailed by me blind to as what the result would be. It is the way it should be!

But, scammers and "I'll leave out some insults" like this guy ruin it for everyone. Whats the point? Why are you trying to make a few bucks scamming people? Why will you not repsond to this thread and peoples grievances, Jay-Sun? Are you that hard up for cash that you need to screw other decent people? Do you know how hard people like you make it for me to sell things to other hobbyists....honest people are terrified of coming across someone like you.

I am so happy that this "guys" (left out insults again) shenanigans have been called out on several message boards already :)

For others....Jay-Sun is so far from the norm in this hobby. Please don't let the rare chance of having to deal with the likes of this guy scare you from dealing with some great people. Just SEARCH buyers/sellers beforehand...the bad apples stick out quite well ;)

Archived