Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

how to convince people that their are 10 gallon reefs and they are not 1000

Reret10

sticks and stones can break my bones which is ok and words dont hurt all that hurts is a dead 500$ coral in the aquarium world and have you guys tryed growing potatoes i had home grown potatoes last night and they were beast

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
colormyheart
Sad fact, this moron is our "future". I'm going to jump off the Skyway now, bbl.

But he goes to a STEM school!

ok well see ya when i have a fully functional jellyfish tank and a reef or one or the other just you watch small people do big things and i am not stuped fyi i have all A s and i got to a STEM school (science technologies engeneering and math and excuse my grammer

I'd like nothing more than to see you be successful at reef keeping/jellyfish keeping, but from what I've gathered from your posts on this forum I don't see it happening any time soon so puff out your chest all you want little guy. As they say, your bark is bigger than your bite.

Also, I don't care what school you go to or what fancy acronym they use. Most schools these days are merely daycare centers to keep dipsticks like you from bothering your parents while they're at work. If you're getting straight A's then clearly something has gone awry at your school. I hope this puts a fire in your belly and you do come back and show me up but I won't be holding my breath.

sticks and stones can break my bones which is ok and words dont hurt all that hurts is a dead 500$ coral in the aquarium world and have you guys tryed growing potatoes i had home grown potatoes last night and they were beast

WTF?

wait you have a garden iball i have a farm sorta 40 tomatoes 20 zuchini !0 stratineck squash 24 peppers and 12 eggplants

i am not stuped

i am not stuped

i am not stuped

not stuped

stuped

STUPED

seriously, not listening to all the people you were just calling advanced and such just because you dont like their advice is pretty "STUPED"

Get yourself a nice a large bowl and betta splendens, we already have enough tweentards with Euphy, Mini-dude, and iball running around on here.

I'm 13 does that make me a tweentard?

Trogdor447
Also, I don't care what school you go to or what fancy acronym they use. Most schools these days are merely daycare centers to keep dipsticks like you from bothering your parents while they're at work. If you're getting straight A's then clearly something has gone awry at your school. I hope this puts a fire in your belly and you do come back and show me up but I won't be holding my breath.

the key here... he is going to school - has not graduated yet.. So until he can start putting alphabet soup beside his name it means nothing

and you are only mean to me because i dont have a saltwater reef functioning at the moment and if i did you guys would be nice to me despite my oddness and the fact that i will soon have a jellyfish tank

and if you bann me then you wont see how i turn out so that you cant rubb it in mu face if my tank crashes so stand this and either see a cool reef or get to make ffun of a helpless 14 year old

colormyheart
and you are only mean to me because i dont have a saltwater reef functioning at the moment and if i did you guys would be nice to me despite my oddness and the fact that i will soon have a jellyfish tank

Dude, we tried helping you. Keyword, TRIED. You denied all of our good willed attempts. Your attitude didn't help anything either. I think all of us can agree that you're not ready for a saltwater aquarium.

From what I have seen, you are not obnoxious. I never knew you were that young. So no, not a tweentard.

randythefishdude
i wuld but my mom would be sooo suspicious because she knows that i dont do it for the fish. she would be like uuuuuhh ok well you had a change of heart and then when i buy the light she will be like whats that for and then she will get sooooo mad if i get a coral because honestly she is a marine paliantologest and when she talked to a marine biologest about the 40 gallon tank the the marine biologest said nope 14 year olds cant have 40 gallon reefs it is too hard so now i will email the maaine biologest and say what about a ten gallon nano reef and i bet if she says that is cool my mom will let me get it but the problem is i dont know if the marine biologest will say it is cool so i have refrence when i tell her because this marine biolagest is a good friend of hers and if the marine biologest says no then no is the answer for the next 2 years

tell ur mom im 14 i have 2 reefs one is 6g one is 29g i have a planted aqurium and a 2000G pond i take care of it all myself just fine i havent lost a fish/coral in 6 months :) i think im late to this thread i only read the first page ...jelly tank = death +bad =dont buy it

devilsadvocate
Dude, we tried helping you. Keyword, TRIED. You denied all of our good willed attempts. Your attitude didn't help anything either. I think all of us can agree that you're not ready for a saltwater aquarium.

would you quit feeding the troll.

Not until you start acting like one. (Please don't.)

and if you bann me then you wont see how i turn out so that you cant rubb it in mu face if my tank crashes so stand this and either see a cool reef or get to make ffun of a helpless 14 year old

I'm just being real with you. I don't care if you have a functioning reef tank or not. Look at Euphy, he gets no mercy and he's had plenty of successful tanks. If you don't like it here, try ReefCentral.

In short, I don't care about you or your non-existant tank. Given the options you've laid forth, I'll take the first. Leave.

its-dangerous-to-go-alone-take-this.jpg

randythefishdude

i geuss i should have read every thing before i posted...not to be mean but jelly tanks are bad 200$ isent gona get u much and i dont think ur ready... i think they will say the same at reef central if not worse but any way if u get a really good game plan going i think more people would be nice

2nd draft

Dear Reret 10s mother,

Im terribly sorry for attempting to intervene in your parenting. Its obvious to me now, that you know the limitations of your child much better than any of us on this forum. Please velcro his helmet back on before he hurts himself. Those finding nemo coloring books have sparked some cute fantasies in him.But im actually quite impressed that he managed to create an account and post as many times as he has. That is a sign that the new medication is taking effect. I heard that he got accepted to the special needs school, STEM. Thats good. I wish you and your family the best. You are an inspiration to us all.

randythefishdude
2nd draft

Dear Reret 10s mother,

Im terribly sorry for attempting to intervene in your parenting. Its obvious to me now, that you know the limitations of your child much better than any of us on this forum. Please velcro his helmet back on before he hurts himself. Those finding nemo coloring books have sparked some cute fantasies in him.But im actually quite impressed that he managed to create an account and post as many times as he has. That is a sign that the new medication is taking effect. I heard that he got accepted to the special needs school, STEM. Thats good. I wish you and your family the best. You are an inspiration to us all.

i agree hes stbborn but thats a little over mean dont u think :o

I gotta say that I agree with your mom. Don't get a nano. It is not that it can't be done, but it shouldn't be done. There are more important things in your life right now. Like girls. Why not spend your time chasing them. Go to the mall and blow your money on fun things. It's true, there are a lot of kids here on the forum. A lot of them have some decent tanks.

If you are under 20, you shouldn't have a reef at all. Except for alto, She should stick around to answer the hard noob questions.

Dendroguy

animalmaster

jacobnano

squared

Kazooie

iball

Euphyllia

I'm sure I missed a few.

You all need to go start chasing girls and doing other things kids your age are supposed to do. Well Kazooie, you can have a pass on half of that statement.

Edit-

I posted before I finished reading the thread. Jeez.

Archived