Top Shelf Aquatics

how to convince people that their are 10 gallon reefs and they are not 1000

Reret10

Trogdor447

I would have to judge and say around 12-13 right now -> your mother could spend a bit of time on this website - hell in the end she might want to set one up of her own. Try to convince her on a joint venture!

How old are you?

ballz why you be hatin on the younginz for not usin proper grama yo?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
colormyheart
i bet ya 5 bucks that this will work and i will have this tank for at least 6 months and if they die then well sucks for me because then it will just be a snail goby hermit crab tank and is that sooo bad nope

We aren't trying to discourage you from keeping a tank. We're just suggesting that maybe you aren't ready for one, and if you are, start with a simple tank with a clownfish and work your way up. Pat back has a point; you seem very indecisive. And traveling for extended periods of time does take a toll on the tank. Maybe a little more research will help you.

Just tryin' to see if any job applications are available.

Just start small. Listen to whatever everyone else has to say. Adios.

and she has no time to do anything it sucks all she does is sit at her computer all day when she is not at school and when she isnt doing that she is on her phone like 24/7 it sucks and honestly i cant even get her to check my homework online it sucks so in the end the tank is all mine and i will need to do all the matinince on it

what is trolled? sorry i am clueless

Reret,

You should start by using proper punctuation and grammar. If you can't do that then your nose belongs in a textbook and not against the glass of an aquarium. 14 years old you say? -_-

You need to do your research. First you say you're setting up a pico, then it's a ten gallon, then you're asking what kind of fish you can keep with moon jellies? You've got to be kidding me. In my opinion, you're not mature enough to handle a reef aquarium.

Get yourself a nice a large bowl and betta splendens, we already have enough tweentards with Euphy, Mini-dude, and iball running around on here.

colormyheart
wait..are we being trolled?

Probably. Or he's too young to know what that is.

Reret10, listen to the others and take their advice seriously. Reconsider starting a jellyfish tank. Reef tanks aren't all that bad either. If you can keep a reef going, your mom will realize that you're capable of maintaining a saltwater aquarium and by then you'll have enough experience to start a jellyfish tank.

Reret,

You should start by using proper punctuation and grammar. If you can't do that then your nose belongs in a textbook and not against the glass of an aquarium. 14 years old you say? -_-

You need to do your research. First you say you're setting up a pico, then it's a ten gallon, then you're asking what kind of fish you can keep with moon jellies? You've got to be kidding me. In my opinion, you're not mature enough to handle a reef aquarium.

Get yourself a nice a large bowl and betta splendens, we already have enough tweentards with Euphy, Mini-dude, and iball running around on here.

+1000000

ok well see ya when i have a fully functional jellyfish tank and a reef or one or the other just you watch small people do big things and i am not stuped fyi i have all A s and i got to a STEM school (science technologies engeneering and math and excuse my grammer

devilsadvocate
ok well see ya when i have a fully functional jellyfish tank and a reef or one or the other just you watch small people do big things and i am not stuped fyi i have all A s and i got to a STEM school (science technologies engeneering and math and excuse my grammer

i cant stop laughing.

and when my jellyfish breed and i sell them to you what will you do? hey i am trying to stay optamistic

oh yes iball thanks for the best

colormyheart
and when my jellyfish breed and i sell them to you what will you do? hey i am trying to stay optamistic

oh yes iball thanks for the best

Can you explain the nitrogen cycle, please?

preorder now peeps

ok i will explain the nitrogen cycly

so stuff poops (ammonia)

bacteria break that down to nitrites

other bacteria break that down to nitrates

plants take in the nitrates

ha their

TeflonTomDosh
Reret,

^5 to the "tweentard" label, baaahahahahhaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anywho, ReRet, my suggestion, is to take that 200 and whatever dollars you have saved up, go to sylvanlearning.com and find yourself a tutor who can teach you a) how to spell, B) how to type, c) how NOT to be such a dumb sh*t, and d) if none of that works, can show you the closest bridge to jump off of.

colormyheart

Wow, ok. That's totally what it is.

We tried helping, but you seem a little too stubborn to accept our advice. Really, go ahead with the jellyfish tank. Report back in about a month.

wait plants get eaten herbavors get eaten then the carnivors poop and the cycle starta again

btw i have a betta splendis

TeflonTomDosh
wait plants get eaten herbavors get eaten then the carnivors poop and the cycle starta again

btw i have a betta splendis

Sad fact, this moron is our "future". I'm going to jump off the Skyway now, bbl.

Archived