Innovative Marine Aquariums

FS: NEW Mame Overflow For Sale SOCAL

SoFit

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

S2K is very nice. Only drawback being a 2 seater. It's too cramped for me even though I've owned an MR2. Lemme tell you that the MR2 had way more space than the S2K. I would still get it if I had a second car. :) Do it!!

Oh yah...

1:40am bump....

Drove a mr2 Turbo and wow that thing was fun... Drawback is that is I dislike the shifter box and the E brake is on the passenger side lol..

Bump!!! Buy buy

xDetroitMetalx

S2000 is a sweet car, especially for some pylon dodging at an auto cross! Seriously though, I love your fit too much, I would stick with that. Come to a track day at Oregon Raceway Park sometime, let me know, you can just crash at my place which is 15 minutes away!

About the soobies: They were huge at Western Michigan University. Literally everywhere! It was always a fun time over there. A good friend of mine has a 2010 WRX which is now "stage 2" whatever that means. He ran a 12.8 @ 105 mph with a 1.8 60 ft a few weekends ago, very impressive IMO. I roll raced him from 45 mph when I was cam only, I could only pull him by a car, give or take. Before I left Michigan him and I had a couple of rolling runs. It was my first race with my 383, I was very happy with my car, afterwards :D

my plans have been foiled by your endless patience >=(

Mine too, it was almost a new month! Thing is, I was right and you were wrong.

Thanks for the love bro! I appreciate the offer I will definitely hit you up if I roam about ur neck of the woods!! We could drink and track! Hahah

I'm looking for a new car so I can play with.. The fit is awesome man I love this freakin car but a s2000 will be a more practical car for me since I like to track every once in a while... With boost I can hit mid 300s with just bolt on... Plus I like the wind in my short hair hahahahaha

xDetroitMetalx

Unfortunately I don't run the track over there with my car, it just wouldn't work well with the suspension being set up strictly for straight line and being a high stalled auto. I also don't want to break something major if I fall the track with my garbage driving. Turn 16 is a nasty one at ORP going clockwise as many people spin off with too much oversteer and they slam head first into the hot pit wall. Plus, I literally can't afford a track day!

Boost is an amazing thing, I hear it's very addicting to the people who get hooked on it. Thing is a lot of people will up the boost with no other supporting mods and run it that way as a DD before the internals finally let loose. The thing that irritates me about boost is the lag on certain cars. I hate waiting for the power to kick in, I just want it to go NOW! Hence my choice of vehicle :D

Mame OF FTMW!

Lol lets build u a little miata track car!!!

Track day cost about 150-200$

Boost lag varies I mean ur at a parking lot.. U don't want to slow roll boost lmao waste of gas..

I'm addicted to the BOV..

xDetroitMetalx

I want a rat race car, something cheap and stupid so if it gets messed up oh well!

Track days at ORP aren't cheap. Cheapest I've seen so far is $175 but it's mostly $350 I think. Even if it was $150, that's expensive compared to a $20 day at the drag strip.

Boost lag does vary, which is why I said in some cars. I don't mind wasting gas too much for some reason :D

Drag strip u go in one line!! A whole track day is so much fun so u can "learn" how to drive ur baby

Pending payment :)

Seems like not talking about your equipment at all and just shooting the breeze works well for you. Teach me your ways please.

Congrats.

xDetroitMetalx

Drag racing is addicting. It's extremely difficult to shave off tenths of a second! I have no problems going in a straight line all day long :D

Is there a car talk thread? I think this forum needs one.

xDetroitMetalx
Lol tried making one but the older forum members are bitter and dicks haha

You should revive it. Most of the dickness and bitterness is due to jealousy.

Archived