ReefCleaners.org

FS: NEW Mame Overflow For Sale SOCAL

SoFit

Beautiful my favorite color as well

Yours?

Yes sir! 2008 It's time for a new one, but the redo isn't out yet. I may break down and buy a 2012 or 2013 STI sedan.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never been a fan of the new model. But after seeing a random sti sedan 2012 on the street hauling ass on the freeway well I fell in <3

04 is still my favorite out of all the subi

Never been a fan of the new model. But after seeing a random sti sedan 2012 on the street hauling ass on the freeway well I fell in <3

04 is still my favorite out of all the subi

04 was awesome when it came out, but 06 is probably my favorite... It looked the most aggressive IMO. I really like the new sedan... makes my car look soft. And most of what I've thrown on my car will carry over.

eddiecorrea

We have probably all seen an 04 WRB STi on goldies so I won't post that. But you probably haven't seen this very often. :D

2qv6rnc.jpg

04 WRX Wagon with Sedan Front end conversion.

Dude I seen that pic on a sti forum? Yours? Hahah

I'm getting some work meister For my miata 16x8.5 +0 front and 16x9.5+0 rear.

I'll post pics when they arrive

I still want to know why the last gen WRX wagon didn't have fender flares.

Seems like they are tryin to make there car less aggressive looking and more like a modern car

eddiecorrea

Yes. The wagon is mine. I also have an 04 STi. The STi is normal visually but has a fully built motor. The wagon is the show car. Pretty on the outside and under the hood.

eddiecorrea
300 large snickers and it's a deal! Hahaha

How large? Like the normal ones from a walmart checkout line? Because I think I could get a screaming deal on them. hahaha

Hold the mame for me until this halloween Time to pay little kids a few bucks to get me bunch of snickers~ heh.

They sell 48 full size snicker bars for $33.

Somebody go get 300 snickers to Sofit! It'll be a deal!

Nah don't wanna ship the Ada I have a return pump that's perfect for the mame tho

And Ada was sold already for local pick up haha

Archived