seabass

100 gallons behind a wall

On 11/12/2018 at 4:21 PM, HarryPotter said:

... how on earth do the rocks stay so clean? Mine either go red or green, but never stay white!

Perhaps a more realistic depiction of the actual color of my rocks (without the tank lights on):

111418a.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, seabass said:

Perhaps a more realistic depiction of the actual color of my rocks (without the tank lights on):

111418a.jpg

Still; I am not sure how you don't have more algae on a tank this age! 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Still; I am not sure how you don't have more algae on a tank this age! 

Better?

imageproxy.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

A few cardinalfish shots:

111418b.jpg

111418c.jpg

111418d.jpg

111418e.jpg

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

I use a five year old "advanced" point and shoot (Canon Powershot S120).  It has it's limitations, but gets the job done.  The zoom is practically non-existent, and most of my pics are resized, and post processed to improve their appearance.  I do like the manual features and white balance (couldn't live without them).  I figure most of my pics are for these forums so 800x600 is usually as large as I post (640x480 most of the time, sometimes even 320x240).

• Like 1

I thought it might be easier to get the the cardinals to eat something other than frozen.  However, they continue to spit out anything that isn't frozen.  I'll keep trying, as I don't wish to feed frozen every day (doesn't really work well when I am gone).

Interestingly, they only live one or two years in the wild (and more like four in captivity).  Based on size, I assume that mine are still young.  They will likely outlive my geriatric clownfish.

• Like 2

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions