ReefCleaners.org

FINAL PRICE DROP** Nanocustoms Fluval Edge LED Fixture **FINAL PRICE DROP

VGT

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
m.miller5589

I sold just my heat sink for $80. That Dimmable driver is the smallest dual driver i have ever seen. Id love to buy it seperatly. I dont own an edge. This company is no longer around and these are pretty rare.

I sold just my heat sink for $80. That Dimmable driver is the smallest dual driver i have ever seen. Id love to buy it seperatly. I dont own an edge. This company is no longer around and these are pretty rare.

The driver is pretty nice, can handle 8 3Ws on each channel, if I ever did another DIY, I'd use it for sure.

The driver is pretty nice, can handle 8 3Ws on each channel, if I ever did another DIY, I'd use it for sure.

Interested in selling just the koralia?

Interested in selling just the koralia?

Probably not. Not really worth it, flat rate box is what, $8? What's a used Koralia going for, $15-20? They're less than $30 new, why not just get a new one?

Final Price Drop: $200, shipped. Paypal fees included. If you offer me $199.99, it’s not going to be accepted.

Two hundred bucks, shipped. This is now less than the sum of the individual parts, parts which you can’t buy anywhere else.

Nearest competitors/recent sales?

$300 Shipped

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...6&hl=fluval

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...5&hl=fluval

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...7&hl=fluval

This is a friggin steal. Want it?

PayPal $200 to seanemclean@gmail.com, and post here that you paid. I’m located just outside Philadelphia, and will be shipping it USPS priority on Monday. Will be taking down the tank, and will give everything a thorough cleaning before I ship. Thanks.

wow.

insanely low price

GLWS!

there stuff is top of the line and made in the USA!

Thanks guys. Completely shocked this is still for sale.

This is insane. I want this thing gone, this price is practically giving it away.

If someone paypals me $175 today, it's theirs, otherwise it's going on eBay.

Edge Owners:

b0a0d49d.jpg

It just doesn't get ANY better than this.

Heck, even for non-edge people, you can easily attach this to a gooseneck by removing some of the screws on top (something that the nanopeople were planning to sell an accessory for). 45W of CREE light with a dual-channel TINY driver isn't coming anywhere else at this price. Plenty of room left on the heatsink if you wanted to further customize the spectrum, add moonlights, etc. If you want to order the RapidLED moonlight kit and have it shipped to my house, I'll do it FOR YOU, FOR FREE!

richardcharliesam

Jesus that is cheap.

If I weren't in the process of moving to a different tank, I would pick this up for my edge in a heartbeat. VGT, maybe list on RC, you're taking way too much of a beating at this price.

Jesus that is cheap.

If I weren't in the process of moving to a different tank, I would pick this up for my edge in a heartbeat. VGT, maybe list on RC, you're taking way too much of a beating at this price.

It's been on RC just as long, with even less interest. I cannot believe it's still unsold. Lots of people committed to buying it, and then turned into a ghost.

Really frustrating.

richardcharliesam
It's been on RC just as long, with even less interest. I cannot believe it's still unsold. Lots of people committed to buying it, and then turned into a ghost.

Really frustrating.

Maybe kill the listing for a bit and re-list later, it looks like one sold on here in march for around 300 or so. You're in PA, maybe try on manhattanreefs and arrange a meet up, there are a few edges on there too.

Maybe kill the listing for a bit and re-list later, it looks like one sold on here in march for around 300 or so. You're in PA, maybe try on manhattanreefs and arrange a meet up, there are a few edges on there too.

Thanks for the tip - there do seem to be a lot of edges there (and a neat forum to boot).

m.miller5589

Does anybody realize this fixture cannot be bought at a store and is no longer manufactured. If you wanted to, it would cost nearly $500.. A must have for a SERIOUS Fluval Edge reefer!

TheKleinReef

i'd consider this 100% if i didn't rip the top glass off, rip the light arm off, and replace the filter with something bigger.

:/ i saw this about 2 days too late.

Archived