Top Shelf Aquatics

FINAL PRICE DROP** Nanocustoms Fluval Edge LED Fixture **FINAL PRICE DROP

VGT

Price drop

Selling my LED fixture for my Fluval Edge. $200 shipped ..

Nanocustoms Heatsink with built in cooling fan.

CREE Royal Blue/Cool White (8:7)

Nanobox dual-channel, independently dimmable driver (compact, smaller than an Apple TV

Stock Edge Lighting:

564269e7.jpg

How it looks with this fixture:

97074493.jpg

4ee7754c.jpg

b59b0bbd.jpg

9730d165.jpg

3c18b54b.jpg

Plenty of light to support anything in your edge.

3955e25f.jpg

abb12af1.jpg

6ff02f64.jpg

fc430712.jpg

b8d92948.jpg

ca6fe682.jpg

I'll be selling the tank too in short order, additional $100 shipped with upgraded filtration if you were interested.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mufflerfist

Im Interested in the light. Will pay now but I needed shipped to Newfoundland Canada. My postal code A1L1L2... Let me know....

Im Interested in the light. Will pay now but I needed shipped to Newfoundland Canada. My postal code A1L1L2... Let me know....

Not a problem, shipping would be about $30 though.

Not a problem, shipping would be about $30 though.

Also looks like international PayPal fee is 4%. Happy to sell it to you, but keep in mind that 300shippes didn't factor in the international costs. Let me know what you would like to do.

If you wanted to PayPal 345USD to seanemclean@gmail.com, that'll cover the international USPS shipping and PayPal fees, and net me the $300 asking price. Thanks!

We can discuss an offer too, but I have this for sale on other forums, and the whole setup locally as well. That price will lock it up for you as soon as its recieved.

kleankord

just bought an edge, couple of questions. First is a dumb one, independently dimmable means you can adjust the whites and blues? Does it fit in the stock hood? What is the upgraded filtration you are running? I may be interested in that as well.

just bought an edge, couple of questions. First is a dumb one, independently dimmable means you can adjust the whites and blues? Does it fit in the stock hood? What is the upgraded filtration you are running? I may be interested in that as well.

- Yes, whites/blues are independently dimmable.

- With the original filter (see below) - it fits in the hood with plenty of room to spare.

- I upgraded the filter from the stock Aquaclear unit to an Aqueon... something. 10 or 20, not sure. Either way, its got a higher flowrate, than the aquaclear unit, the pickup is more protected (ie, an anemone won't get shredded in it), and the filter media is better IMO. Noticed an immediate improvement in water clarity. Also, replacement filters are cheaper (3 for $10 at petsmart).

Here's a picture of the hood on with the upgraded filter - you can see that the back end tilts up a bit, but its really only noticeable if pointed out.

ee82f98c.jpg

If you want the filter, I'll toss it in the box instead of the powerhead (better deal, filter was like $35, versus $20 for the PH).

Bump...

Archived