ReefCleaners.org

RAOK - Random Act of Kindness

eddiecorrea

eddiecorrea

So here is the deal. We are all a big community here at NR. And everyone knows we all have something fish related laying around we don't use but someone else could. So thats why I am starting this RAOK. What is a RAOK you ask?

A RAOK is a Random Act of Kindness. The idea is you post what you do not use or want anymore(It has to be in good working condition. Nothing that belongs in the trash) and put it up for grabs. Whoever claims the item pays for shipping of the item and MUST post something up for grabs by someone else. The item can be anything that is legal and appropriate. Livestock is allowed.

The rules:

1. Must have ATLEAST 50 posts on nano-reef. Keeps people from signing up just to get free stuff. You can give if you have under 50 posts. Just no claiming.

2. No charging for the item. The person who claims it pays shipping. Thats it.

3. If you claim an item do so in a post on this thread. NO PMs! In that post put the username and the item you are claiming. Then post your item in the same reply. You may PM to get paypal to pay for shipping. But claim it in the thread first.

4. If you claim something you must post something up for grabs. One claim per item you post. Make your item of equal value to something you are claiming please.

5. You may post anything up for grabs. Just as long as it is appropriate and legal. Doesn't have to be fish related.

6. And most importantly have fun. Any questions PM me.

Lets keep random chat out of this thread please. It will keep it easier to find items. Only post what you have to offer and what you are claiming!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a small frg of Xenia, and a small drag of gsp. Also a peppermint shrimp that Is almost scared of aiptasia.

( will hold past this Friday of the upcoming week, but will be donated to my local school if nobody wants it.)

i got some yellow polyps and rocks with zoa's that i dont need when im moving to my new tank..

anyone can take them.. located in socal 90717

i can ship as well.

I've got a bunch of misc pumps, supplements, and fish things standing unused, (I know for a fact i have some meds, I'll post a list when I come home the 1st.

patback, I'd really like a xenia frag if your withing reasonable shipping distance (NJ) (or willing to ship in general)

Edit: awesome! I'll pm you.

I've got a bunch of misc pumps, supplements, and fish things standing unused, I'll post a list when I come home the 1st.

patback, I'd really like a xenia frag if your withing reasonable shipping distance (NJ) (or willing to ship in general)

Xenia is spoken for. Gsp and the shrimp still stand.

kevantheman35
I've got a bunch of misc pumps, supplements, and fish things standing unused, (I know for a fact i have some meds, I'll post a list when I come home the 1st.

Edit: awesome! I'll pm you.

Looking for pump.

I have a hydor flo used for a few days and did not like it if anyones interested

I've got a set of grip lock suspension cables for a pendant light I'll throw out there and a small cheap 90 gph pump with submersible 20w light for a fuge. Pump is saltwater safe and just put a new bulb in light. Would work really well for a AIO set up. If anyone has a acrylic safe mag float or some 18" T5 bulbs as my oddysea bulbs really suck that would be kewl.

Kevintheman35 I would like to try out the hydor flow if still available let me know please

I've got a set of grip lock suspension cables for a pendant light I'll throw out there and a small cheap 90 gph pump with submersible 20w light for a fuge. Pump is saltwater safe and just put a new bulb in light. Would work really well for a AIO set up. If anyone has a acrylic safe mag float or some 18" T5 bulbs as my oddysea bulbs really suck that would be kewl.

Kevintheman35 I would like to try out the hydor flow if still available let me know please

I'd love those suspension cables.

I have 2-3" red pistol shrimp alpheus armatus If anybody wants him. He's really a cool shrimp, I have him in my macro tank because he kept kicking sand all over my frags, but a very cool shrimp for a species or agressive tank.

If you still have the fuge light i'll take it. I have some frags of blue steel palys, some tubes, misc pumps/ heaters, frag plugs, etc.. i'll have to post exactly what when i get home.

oh actually i have an acrylic safe mag float i can trade too.

what i know i have:

Lots and lots of free c. prolifera

a hydor rotating wave thing (going to reefriot)

a misc MJ pump going to kevantheman35 (if i find it and its still working)

A huge acrylic overflow, good for tanks up to 70+ gallons, it had something like > 1/2" plumbing, used but still in good condition (unclaimed, no shipping - its big)

and a tank ~30g w/o stand (unclaimed - no shiping)

Found my spare 175watt 20k R7S MH Double Ended bulb during our move.

Still in box. Free to whomever needs it, im in Folsom CA 95630.

kevinlogan42
i got some yellow polyps and rocks with zoa's that i dont need when im moving to my new tank..

anyone can take them.. located in socal 90717

i can ship as well.

Do you have any pics? If so i am interested. I have a gutted 24" light fixture good for led build also i have cheato thay i trim weekly fore any one that is interested.

Thanks

Kevin

the fuge light is attached to the pump its a one peice deal. Markushka already claimed it sorry.

ok.. i was wondering about that.. thanks anyways

I have some random LEDs all 3w some mounted on stars some not.

3 x RBs unmounted Cree

2 x Whites mounted cree

2 x blues unmounted cree

3 x CW unmounted Cree

I am not sure on bin numbers and such.

I can ship.

PM is key.

Id love the GSP from patback

L

3 x RBs unmounted Cree

2 x Whites mounted cree

2 x blues unmounted cree

3 x CW unmounted Cree

I can ship.

PM is key.

I can trade a couple different frags of gsp for your leds

I have some Pink/Lavender Pulsing Xenia frags (8) free to a good home. They will be unattached. My only condition is no shipping, local meet up in South Bay (San Jose/Sunnyvale). I'd hate to flush these guys.

Please take these off my hands.

-ML

post-3412-1335469062_thumb.jpg

C.I._Reefer
L

I can trade a couple different frags of gsp for your leds

1. Must have ATLEAST 50 posts on nano-reef. Keeps people from signing up just to get free stuff. You can give if you have under 50 posts. Just no claiming.

I have some Pink/Lavender Pulsing Xenia frags (8) free to a good home. They will be unattached. My only condition is no shipping, local meet up in South Bay (San Jose/Sunnyvale). I'd hate to flush these guys.

Please take these off my hands.

-ML

post-3412-1335469062_thumb.jpg

If you decide to ship, I'd be interested.

I have a pile of stuff that I want to get rid of. I'll try to get a list together tomorrow.

3 x RBs unmounted Cree

2 x Whites mounted cree

2 x blues unmounted cree

3 x CW unmounted Cree

I can ship.

PM is key.

I came home from work and saw that my gspand half a ricordea are now in the possession of my pistol, and he has no intentions on giving it back. That's what I get for leaving stuff on the sand I guess. Sorry :/

I'm having a bad tank day, I had to fragg off like, 7/8ths of my birdsnest due to Rtn.

• 4 weeks later...

I also have an ac70 pump... Pump works good but I threw the magnet out due to a crack in it. If anyone's pump died out come and get it.

Free Caulerpa prolifera to any takers.

im interested in some

you willing to ship?

i also have a couple items id be willing to post up

20 gallon long

some HOB filters

marinland heater (30W i think)

36" CP light fixture 96W needs actinic bulb daylight 10K has like 2 month use

i know i have more items i need to double check some things

local pick up

i am looking for macros and a Koralia 450 or somthin

Archived