Builder Anthony

I am the owner of

coralfragment.com

coralfragments.com

highendzoa.com

edit:

highendzoas.com

Asking 20,000 each

Kind of a odd thing to post i guess but i guess its hardware or .......something.My freind said i should get into domain names to maybe make some money.Well awalys into coral so i bought these at godaddy.com

If a mod is looking at this well i dont know what to make of it either but its something i own that i may want to get rid of.Just trhough id post it once and see what happens i wont be reposting it.

Anyways there good names aint it?

Builder Anthony

its really serious.i know the price is crazy but if i design a site to have links on it for all the people that sell coral frags on the internet and charge them a price to have a link on my website the amount of profit is insane after you think about it.Or just haveing coralfragments.com at the top of a internet search would definetely be someone would click on to see what was in there.

Asking 20,000 of what for each? LOL.. Sorry, but those domain names are worth absolutely nothing except the $12 it cost you to register them for the year. If you're looking to sell domain names, you need to find keywords that get a TON of monthly searches and find corresponding domain names.

Asking 20,000 of what for each? LOL.. Sorry, but those domain names are worth absolutely nothing except the $12 it cost you to register them for the year. If you're looking to sell domain names, you need to find keywords that get a TON of monthly searches and find corresponding domain names.

+1

Builder Anthony

yes ive been looking into html css xthml and have some knowledge of c+ and can read java pretty much.All keywords are are are things the internet uses to search for something compareable to what you type in your searchbar.These are then searched for by the web searching headers in your html or whatever code your useing to edit your website.So headers are one one way but i think you can type in a meta tag and expand the keywords searched.

if you right click on your screen now and view source it will pull up the code that produces nanoreefs website.anything in < head > is a header so if they have < head > coral

coral would be used by the web as a search.the number associated with head also dictates the importance of the head etc etc

point being im looking into editng the meta tags to inculde things like coral coralfrag coral frag ment zoas zoa reef ...............keywords to add to bump my link up to the first positiong.I havent looked into it much but i do know alot of good scriptors and one person called eye candy that is a freak about getting his sites to be in the number one spot.I think the .com adress also plays a big role in the seaching for the world wide web www

So........its a gamble but defintely a good one i think.all i know is .com names are real had to come by because they are already taken.

Its something fun at least im glad i own it i mean come on this is

coralfragment.com

coralfragments.com

highend zoa.com

which one of you wouldnt click on it to see if they had frags.so i dont know maybe you guys can think of some neat stuff as well for yourselfs it be fun to have your own website for something.

intrested in comments as well but not really about the high price.i mean it sounds likek a good idea aint it?

With all do respect, what you just said makes absolutely no sense in regards to SEO and how sites rank on the first page of Google. Using the keyword meta tag is pretty much useless on Google and just about every modern search engine. The way SEO / web ranking works these days is based on a few things including, but not limited to..

- website content (this can't be stressed enough)

- page titles have keywords and are in correct format (primary keyword | secondary keyword - site name)

- pages are formatted correctly (using H1 tags for most important keyword headings, H2 for second most, etc)

- no flash

- internal site linking

- web directory submission

- backlinks from sites with high PRs

- page filenames (www.coralfragments.com/frags-for-sale)

- social bookmarking

This only a very small piece of SEO, but it should give you the general idea. I really hate to rain on your parade, but the domain names you have really aren't worth very much. Sorry Buddy, not trying to knock you down or anything :)

SOURCE: Myself. I own one of the largest web dev/mobile dev/SEO/IT support companies in NJ and have been in the industry for 9 years.

Builder Anthony

ok whats seo i never heard of that is it search engine operations or something?

im firmilar but new to the headins i am aware they are used in the search with one being the most important

what is the first thing the web searches for?

can you edit the <titttle> name | name | name | name | name | name | < titltte>

to have it search the web like that and have it bump up in the list......that was my general understanding or guess at the code but html is like 3-4 days old for me i been aware of implementing css

your the first actualy programmer i ran into so i have a few questions if you wouldnt mind answering.

could a mod that edits nano-reefs maybe chime in on this a little?

hmmmm well i dont take anything the wrong way of your effort to clarify things up for me on how the www works. i am very open to what you say if youve been around the block with this before.learning the lauguage isnt something i planned on doing but at least i have some code experience so it basicly helps me out.do you have a helpful link where i could look into this?

ok whats seo i never heard of that is it search engine operations or something?

im firmilar but new to the headins i am aware they are used in the search with one being the most important

what is the first thing the web searches for?

can you edit the <titttle> name | name | name | name | name | name | < titltte>

to have it search the web like that and have it bump up in the list......that was my general understanding or guess at the code but html is like 3-4 days old for me i been aware of implementing css

your the first actualy programmer i ran into so i have a few questions if you wouldnt mind answering.

could a mod that edits nano-reefs maybe chime in on this a little?

hmmmm well i dont take anything the wrong way of your effort to clarify things up for me on how the www works. i am very open to what you say if youve been around the block with this before.learning the lauguage isnt something i planned on doing but at least i have some code experience so it basicly helps me out.do you have a helpful link where i could look into this?

No worries at all - I'd be happy to answer any questions you have in regards to development or SEO :)

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_engine_optimization). In a nutshell, it's the techniques used to improve your website's position on Google and other search engines when people search for keywords. For example, my technology company is named Technota. If you were to go to Google and search for "IT support NJ", we would appear on the first page of Google. This is because of SEO/Search Engine Optimization.

Google and other search engines have scripts that run called "spiders" or "crawlers" that basically search the web 24/7 and create indexes of pages. So to answer your question, the first thing that the crawlers look for is the domain name and page titles.

The changes and formatting you do on your website is only part of it, unfortunately. You also have to work hard to create a bunch of backlinks (site's that link back to your site) with high PR scores (Google's Page Rank system), create social bookmarks (delicious.com and others), and a few other things as well.

It's a very complex system of both onsite and offsite work that needs to be done in an orderly fashion.

Regarding your frag-selling idea, we actually launched fragconnection.com a few weeks back with a similar idea in mind. It's completely free and allows people to buy and sell WYSIWYG frags. We've done very little SEO work for the site and only had a PPC (paid search on top/side of Google results) for a short amount of time, but we have first page rankings for "sell coral frags online" as well as a few other things. We have approximatley 45 members, but unfortunately, have yet to have our first listing. So if you (or anyone for that matter) is looking to unload some frags, feel free to post them there :) These 45 members check the site almost every day and I'm sure your stuff would be sold immediatley.

Builder Anthony

coral fragments would be read by www as coralfragments as the searchword?elimating the space between the two words ?

domain names would be checked before titles i assume?see this is why i chose the domain names is because i thought they would effect the spiders and other scripts.in other words my domain names should help in the spiders script search.............right ?

do users or registered members create back links?

so i guess that the paid optimazation bumping up your page can still knock mine out?

i do remember a posting of a coral trade site i read about on here a few weeks ago i asume it was yours lol funny cowinceidence i was thinking about it when i started dabbling in all this.ill look into those links you provided as well im not firnillar with alot of this but i knew it woulod be a task though but it cant be worse then scripted cutscenes in narrow hallways....man that was like a long ordeal but i like the challenge.

Thanks!

It would be read as two separate words. Yeah, domain names and page titles are about equal, but it's not really as simple as putting thing in the order in which they're crawled. Page Rank and content has more to do with it than anything else, so if you want a successful page and to get first page results, the best thing you can do is just have a site with a ton of content and information. If you have that, the other stuff is much easier :)

Builder Anthony

thankyou im going to close this because people keep coming in here complaining and i dont dont want to tick the mods off even though i think its pretty legit.So please no comments

Really guys? This was an honest thread. Poor guy gets beat to death.

Anthony, I agree that you won't get 20K per each domain, but they're worth something to somebody.

As to everyone else, why waste your time posting here?

I'll take coralfragments.com for $20,000...All I need to do is release the funds from an inheritance fund, and that costs $1000...Si if you would just Western Union $1000 to my South African address, I'll be able to get you your 20,000 ;)

Archived