Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

?Coralife Chiller?

saltwatercoral

saltwatercoral

I am in need of a Chiller and need to get one this weekend. I am looking to get the Coralife Chiller 1/4 HP chiller for my 120g tank. My question is this...

1) Has anyone had any experience or heard anything good or bad about Coralife Chiller's?

2) Is this going to be loud as it will be in my dining room?

saltwatercoral
I thought you ran the led's?

I do, I have 3 of the Aqua Illumination SOLS. But when the outside temp gets as hot as it was a few days agao (mid 80's) and the windows open in the house, the tank temp raised to much for my likeing... I figured the chiller would only be used maybe 1 month out of the entire year but even if it saves my tank 1 day of a high temp swing it might just save my entire tank...

Here is a link to the Chiller.

post-56186-1334856567_thumb.jpg

saltwatercoral
mabey just use fans or ice if thats all your going to be using it.

If im not home I cant get the temp to stabalize and temp swings to high or to low I read are not good at all for the corals and fish. I think I am just going to bit the bullet and get the chiller but dont know if these things are loud or not?

andrewguilfoy

I never had one.. Hehe, maybe someone else can chime in I'll let my comment bump it, how's the reviews on it? Could try you tubing someone with one running if you can get a good video..

Archived