Pod Your Reef

FS: MAME Protein Skimmer NEW!

SoFit

For Sale:

Brand New MAME Protein Skimmer 120$ shipped or 100$ Local Pick Up in Southern Cali 90717

http://reefbuilders.com/2010/08/02/mame-sk...uarium-product/

I have many vouches over at www.Fitfreak.net

I only bought two items off this forum so far, so not many vouches but im LEGIT :)

willing to accept Trade

Offer :)

AI CONTROLLER

JBJ ATO

TUNZE ATO

or anything i guess lol

a50095fe.jpg

Edited by SoFit
Considering how difficult it is to get this rare skimmer the above offers are ridiculous. GLWS.

thanks, i dont mind the offers. i love offers, i still need a SUMP and return pump for my mame overflow

everyone has to remember. this skimmer is 100$ in japan and is hard to get already

imagine having to bring them over to the states :)

thanks, i dont mind the offers. i love offers, i still need a SUMP and return pump for my mame overflow

everyone has to remember. this skimmer is 100$ in japan and is hard to get already

imagine having to bring them over to the states :)

funny some of the offers you have received. Especially from the person who posted this not too long ago...

"This is just a feeler to see how many people here would like to purchase a Mame Overflow. I will be making a purchase for one sometime in May. Since the price to ship one overflow from Japan to the United States is the same as shipping up to five, I wanted to know if anyone would be interested in doing a miniature group buy.

If anyone is interested, this will reduce the cost of shipping, which is around $100."

Anyways, good luck with your sale SoFit!

funny some of the offers you have received. Especially from the person who posted this not too long ago...

Anyways, good luck with your sale SoFit!

He's not selling the overflow, he's selling the skimmer. If i can get it cheap, might as well right? :D

thanks! i appreciate it.

i know there is better skimmers in the market but its just a rare hand crafted piece of equipment!!

thanks! i appreciate it.

i know there is better skimmers in the market but its just a rare hand crafted piece of equipment!!

So is this

2012-02-16164035.jpg

Just kidding im sure you will get it sold. Those things are sexy.

• Recommended Discussions