Top Shelf Aquatics

JBJ ATO

land_lubber

land_lubber

I have a JBJ ATO and the transformer has blown. I want to replace the transformer but am not sure exactly what kind it is. Does anyone have a schematic of the circuit? I've tried googling but can't find anything. Or does anyone have some voltage readings of one running?

If you look at the label on the old transformer it should have its power grading printed on it., Radio shack can sell you a new power supply for cheap., You need to pay attention to match the output voltage.,., whether its A.C. or D.C., And also the Amperage.,., Measured in mA (milliAmps)., If your not sure., take the old one there with you and ask the kid working there to find you a replacement.. Good luck ;)

land_lubber

The old one only has some numbers on it but they aren't the power grading. I tried googling them thinking they were the transformers serial number but had no luck. Would someone be able to take some voltage readings of it while its running? I want to change some componets inside so I can run it on 230V instead of 110V.

Gosh., Didnt realize your in Australia., lol Im sure Tech support at JBJ can give you all the specs you need to do what your trying to do.,

Technical Support : support@jbjlighting.com

Good luck.

land_lubber
Gosh., Didnt realize your in Australia., lol Im sure Tech support at JBJ can give you all the specs you need to do what your trying to do.,

Technical Support : support@jbjlighting.com

Good luck.

New Zealand not Australia :lol:

Oh I have emailed them as well but no reply yet <_<

Archived