Cultivated Reef

asking a big favor

Disturbed22

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
u take $84 for one kindle fire????

probably not cause thats 1/3 of the clowns not including shipping, come on jose! :P

Disturbed22
probably not cause thats 1/3 of the clowns not including shipping, come on jose! :P

You guys are making me feel like a fool. I am now only doing 2 kindles.

jedimasterben
I bought the "credit" from someone that I know and for some reason with the credit I can only get kindle fires. And like I said once you get the kindles you can then buy the clownfish.

Amazon doesn't work that way. They don't give people "credits" for Kindles. If someone "sold" you these, you got scammed.

Is the money sitting in your Amazon Payments account? If you actually have $600 in "credit" at Amazon, this is where it would be. If so, transfer the money into your bank account and buy the clownfish yourself. There is no need to involve anyone else, especially in something as fishy as this (no pun intended).

devilsadvocate

then why dont you just ship the kindles to you, sell them on ebay, buy the clown fish and have like 350 left over.

Also, keep in mind eBay fees and PayPal fees on top on the fact that people aren't going to pay you $200 for a new one when they could just go to a store and get one for that.

Edit: they go for $165 to $185 new on eBay. So, its not a ridiculous deal considering you'll have to re sell them yourself to recoup the cost of the fish.

Disturbed22
Also, keep in mind eBay fees and PayPal fees on top on the fact that people aren't going to pay you $200 for a new one when they could just go to a store and get one for that.

Edit: they go for $165 to $185 new on eBay. So, its not a ridiculous deal considering you'll have to re sell them yourself to recoup the cost of the fish.

That's a good idea actually. So if anyone wants to buy a kindle fire PM me. I remember I have a paypal that is not limited

Red Sea Reefer
That's a good idea actually. So if anyone wants to buy a kindle fire PM me. I remember I have a paypal that is not limited

EBAY!!!! More protection for buyer there.

Or just PayPal directly. Avoid eBay fees but still have PayPal buyer protection.

He is not paypal verified. Would a mod close this thread already before some tween gets scammed.

Cereal Killer
He is not paypal verified. Would a mod close this thread already before some tween gets scammed.

I know I'm new here but +1

Orange Crush

Anyone who falls for this deserves to get scammed IMO. I'll let one of the more responsible mods close the thread/ban the op.

Cereal Killer
Anyone who falls for this deserves to get scammed IMO. I'll let one of the more responsible mods close the thread/ban the op.

As a mod for this great site I can't see why you would want anyone to get scammed. Bad Form

Disturbed22

Im not looking to scam anyone so piss off

Red Sea Reefer

You have lied or changed your story 3 or 4 times on this thread. End it!!! If you have kindles that fell of the back of a truck sell them on EBay. Not here. If we have offended you then don't come back.

thegambler26

Here's the deal never trust anyone on the Internet! Get the kindles, find someone in person that wants them, and negotiate a deal for getting whatever u want. I don't blame anyone who doesn't trust what's going on here! Enough said! :angry:

Whoa you guys need to slow down...

How is this a scam again? Some people would rather not sell something themselves, thus they take a loss.

If the kindles come straight from amazon, then they aren't stolen. Simple as that. Whoever takes this deal will have full control o f the situation. Use a PO box for privacy reasons and only accept the device if it comes straight from amazon.

I won't buy anything, but I will accept all three if they come directly from amazon. FYI, paypa, is all about buyer protection. I've been a seller for YEARS and learned the hardway that PayPal is for the BUYER.

Matt

Whoa you guys need to slow down...

How is this a scam again? Some people would rather not sell something themselves, thus they take a loss.

If the kindles come straight from amazon, then they aren't stolen. Simple as that. Whoever takes this deal will have full control o f the situation. Use a PO box for privacy reasons and only accept the device if it comes straight from amazon.

I won't buy anything, but I will accept all three if they come directly from amazon. FYI, paypa, is all about buyer protection. I've been a seller for YEARS and learned the hardway that PayPal is for the BUYER.

Matt

Here is why it is a scam. You get kindles sent to your house and then you are all happy inside thinking you won. Then you buy this guy 2 clownfish. Then a week later the police are knocking on your door because the OP bought the kindles with a stolen credit card number and listed you as the gifted address to have them sent to. Sure sounds like it is worth it to me

Kindle fire is a useless device. Too heavy to be a palm reader, too small to be a viable browser. Displaying poor image resolution and slow internet connectivity speeds. Even text on nano reef takes a while to display.

OP would be better served getting the kindles for himself and selling them on ebay himself.

Alternatively he can take them to a store and return them for store credit. Like a target. You always need stuff from target. Sell the store credit on ebay. There are lots of ways to get rid of these kindles and get the corals or fish or whatever. I can't understand why anyone would open themselves up to be attacked like this with a seemingly weird story and request unless the intent was not a good one. It makes NO sense.

While I have the floor. I have a Bottega to sell, asking $5000. You know you're getting a good deal.

devilsadvocate
While I have the floor. I have a Bottega to sell, asking $5000. You know you're getting a good deal.

ive got a paperbag, does the same thing, 6500.

This post or topic is taking away from what this website is supposed to be, a place where we can educate our selfs and learn from others about salt water. This topic should just be deleted

Archived