SaltCritters.com

Wyoming White Clownfish

Powerboat

They are out there,but it gonna cost u a arm,leg n maybe an eye hehehe!!!

You said someone has WW babies for sale? Please let me know where. Thank you.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do u have an arm ,leg ,n eye to give ?? Lol!!!these are very rare fish an adult pair goes for average 2500$-3000$ n that's if they are willing to sell ,if I come across I ll let u know n I will find them,n no they not 250$-350$ each way more start saving cuz u been asking for these since Christmas lol!!! N peoples that know me they know I come across hard to get clowns, percula n ocellaris family n hybrids

Thank you for the WW update. Please let me know if you find any for sale. What do you think the babies will sell for when someone finally has them for sale?

• 3 weeks later...

Just saw 2 pairs on ibluewater.com for $1250-$1550, so looks like pricing is pretty much whatever people are willing to pay at this point.

It's supply and demand my friend... huge demand - no supply. That's what the market is on them right now. You want one of the least available designer clowns out there right now - you are going to have to play to play.

1000$ is a great price vs 2500$+ 2 month ago make sure you don't get scam for platinums ,go to a source that's reliable or someone with a reputable reputation that can vouch for that source ,just like it could be a scumbag seller it could also be a scumbag buyer ,good luck

1000$ is a great price vs 2500$+ 2 month ago make sure you don't get scam for platinums ,go to a source that's reliable or someone with a reputable reputation that can vouch for that source ,just like it could be a scumbag seller it could also be a scumbag buyer ,good luck

I don't know anyone personally that is selling them. Who do you suggest?

I like the variety of things sold on ibluewater, but their prices are ridiculous for some items. Their anemones are out of control high priced.

If I were u,just wait n prices wil go down ,or start saving now one company has them they are do to be release on fall ,but base on their pics they look funny ,I would like to read more on their project like the parents etc..I'm waiting for a guy with some but as for now its in the air he's been (we) been working on his pair for 6 month me n another breeder from Florida been helping him out on how to pull,the nest,save the eggs,lights,temp,best food etc..he's out of the country now on a personal trip ,he was able to save a few ,so like I said we wil see man

I would have to sell my right kidney to be able to afford that. Haha
just play the waiting game for a bit longer, these will be available soon through multiple breeders in the states and im sure one breeder will make them available for other hobbiest at a great price :)
I like the variety of things sold on ibluewater, but their prices are ridiculous for some items. Their anemones are out of control high priced.
black ice are like $300 each, but they have easily some of the nicest anemones.
ibluewater does have 1-2 pairs for 1250...

Of course all my favorite things are impossible for me to get :(

Ibluewater have to wait till they get release,looks like the same picture from that hatchery in main ,so even if u had the cash they are still not available:(

• 4 weeks later...

A little update on the WW coming out of maine here, they are due for release and shipping in October. hopefully your lfs or dealer is on the waiting list, cause the first batch has already been preordered and spoken for by now, second batch will be available nov/dec

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks for the info, but I found Wyoming Whites for $150 each. I am glad I waited to get them because their price have come way down very quickly.

Where did you find them? I might be looking for some in the near future...

Where did you find them? I might be looking for some in the near future...

The vendor is not a sponsor on this site so I don't think it would be fair to the paid sponsors for me to publicly post the name, but if you do a google search I am sure you will find them :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived