inTank Media Baskets

Planet Ocean on Netflix

joshik

my friend showed me this series. Anyone seen it? Its kind of like Blue Planet (minus the extreme production quality) but it focuses on the pacific ocean. it shows a lot on reefs and reef inhabitants. i think its more geared towards reefers than Blue Planet. Totally worth watching!

its on netflix. "Planet Ocean".

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Lol Saw it yesterday so cool

Had a long week, insomnia is in play: SOLUTION PLANET OCEAN! ON NETFLIX!

They had the Disney Oceans on there for a while as well. The disney one is definitely worth watching if they get it back on there. The narration is a bit annoying, but I enjoyed a lot of the videos more than Planet Earth, or Blue Planet.

Hey thanks!!! I'll look for it, we have Roku. It's so disappointing nowadays that AP, Hist, NGC have all that crap all the time.

I will definitely be checking this out. I've watched the planet earth, and started some BBC oceans series but it sucks comparatively.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
damn are all you guys watching episode 4 at one time? netflix is having trouble playing this video now! LOL

:lol:

That's the episode I went for! Sorry but I don't think it was me slowing you guys out, as I was on at 3:30am. :o

totalimmortal363
I can't find it on Netflix. Is it because I have a Canadian account?

Most likely. Netflix is ghey like that.

I used the search function on Netflix and it came right up. There's also another special called window to the sea that focuses on the Shedd, Monterrey Bay, and New England Aquariums.

Archived