Coral Vue Hydros

Who would like a better forum?

Christopher Marks

rhinoivory

eferna put it right! Very confusing! I'm disorientated!!!! and some posts are missing! ahhh well, no biggy!

BTW its very sophisticated and professional!

Don

Is this the final product?

Looks fine to me.

Still looks pretty similar to the old colour style--so thats good.

I dont mind any new software...as long as the functions of the old board software remains--one big thing I like about the old software is the ability to upload images onto the server.

That was a great idea, makes it much easier to show others pics etc, without having problems of uploading to our own sites etc...

So...as long as the old functions remain and we get some new functions; I say go for it. Just keep the old style look as much as possible. The unique styling of this board sets it apart from the likes of Reefcentral, oscarfish.com, ultimatereef.com etc etc.

Christopher Marks

I'm going to try to convert the old private messages later today! I'll also be working on customizing the looks a little more, as far as the images go.

Chris, I dunno if you'd be able to do this, but some sort of autoresize utility on the pics would help out those of us with smaller screens.

Since I mod on a vBulletin, I'm partial to this. Can't wait to look around and see the changes! Take your time on the little stuff, Chris. :)

Archived