Coral Vue Hydros

FS- sps, lps, softie

keydiver

Hi everyone. I need to clear up some space in my tank so I'm going to be selling some of my coral. My tank is pest free. This is perfect shipping weather for everything.

pink birdsnest(it has darker polyps making it much prettier IMO) 2" - $10

radioactive dragons eyes Zoas 7-10 polyps- $10 each SOLD OUT

green candy cane 2 heads- $8, I can do larger frags and discount

bright pink monti cap (ORA, I forget the actual name) 1"- $10

neon green star polyp 1" - $5

Pusling xenia 3+ stalks - $10

One huge xenia colony with 7-8 stalks standing over 4" tall. This thing is like a tree- $25

GI Joe palys bought from LAreefs 7-8 polyps- $10 SOLD OUT

Whammin watermelons 4-5 polyps- $8

Magicians frags $6 for one polyp frag $10 for 2 polyp frags SOLD OUT

ORA green slimer: $20 for 1" frags $25 for 2" frags (probably larger) Possibly one left

ORA spongodes: $15 1-2" frag

ORA red planet- $25 for a 1" (probably larger) frag

Red digipora- $10 for 1" frag

Green implosion paly- $5 per polyp

purple polyp monti frag- $15 for a 1" frag

Unknown paly (very pretty)- $5 Per polyp frag SOLD OUT

Note: Most of these are mounted.

I will give deals the larger the order. Please pm me for any questions you may have. Here are pics. Sorry for teh poor quality, I have terrible photography skills.

reefupdates152.jpg

reefupdates159.jpg

reefupdates116.jpg

reefupdates115.jpg

reefupdates140.jpg

reefupdates085.jpg

unknown paly

stuff024.jpg

spongodes on left, red digi on right

frags009.jpg

green slimer top left, pink monti cap right

frags010.jpg

monster xenia stalk

frags006.jpg

birdsnest colony

frags005.jpg

birdsnest frag

frags004.jpg

magicians frags

frags002.jpg

green implosion

frags003.jpg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FSthreadlvivestock011.jpg

FSthreadlvivestock017.jpg

FSthreadlvivestock015.jpg

FSthreadlvivestock014.jpg

FSthreadlvivestock010.jpg

FSthreadlvivestock009.jpg

FSthreadlvivestock008.jpg

FSthreadlvivestock006.jpg

FSthreadlvivestock002.jpg

FSthreadlvivestock004.jpg

:mellow:

How much will shipping be to surfside?

I could just ship it priority and it would get there in a day, so around $6 bucks or so

how much shipping to Altamonte Springs/Orlando FL. 32714? Interest in Pink Birdnest 5" how big is the purple monti?

how much shipping to Altamonte Springs/Orlando FL. 32714? Interest in Pink Birdnest 5" how big is the purple monti?

It depends on whether you wanted to do priority or express. Priority would most likely get there in one day, which would be fine for these guys. If you wanted the extra reassurance, I could do express. Priority would be about $7 and express would be $24

The purple monti is limited because its a pretty slow grower so I'd be getting an inch or two off it at the most. And my mother is only big enough for one frag of this

your clown is really nice!!

Thanks!

If you want to trade some of your purple ochtodes macro algae, hit me up. ;]

Sounds good, next time I stop by to buy zoas or whatever I'll bring some for you

I'd like some frags of the pink stuff! ;) Mostly interested in the birdsnest and the pink monti. I'm not sure how much it ended up costing when you shipped the macros. 15135. Thanks!

don't count on priority to only take one day within the same state. I've shipped multiple items priority less than 80 miles and it still always takes at least 2 days since the package needs to be sent to a regional sorting facility first.

I'd like some frags of the pink stuff! ;) Mostly interested in the birdsnest and the pink monti. I'm not sure how much it ended up costing when you shipped the macros. 15135. Thanks!

Express would be $30. I shipped the macros priority and i'm willing to ship corals priority too, but it's your call. Priority costs $8

don't count on priority to only take one day within the same state. I've shipped multiple items priority less than 80 miles and it still always takes at least 2 days since the package needs to be sent to a regional sorting facility first.

Thanks for the info. Most of these corals would be ok being shipped 2 day anyways, no? I have a ton of experience shipping macroalgae but they are much less sensitive than coral

Think they'd be okay priority? It's warming up nicely here! :happy: I only get paid once a month so funds are low but I really want more pink in my tank!

Sad face. What's the biggest piece you'll cut off?

Unfortunately it's hard to get a large from from this colony because If I cut a base branch it will break the entire colony, so the reason i'm selling frags is so that I can get branches off instead. But I could probably find a place where I could cut multiple branches a few inches in length

Think they'd be okay priority? It's warming up nicely here! :happy: I only get paid once a month so funds are low but I really want more pink in my tank!

I'm honestly not 100% on the priority thing. I just know that the express costs deter alot of people from ordering online. So i'm gonna let you make that call. I do have heat packs and I can get styro lining to give them the best possible chance if you're willing to take that risk. I know I had nuke green zoas shipped to me priority recently and they were fine.

jedimasterben
Unfortunately it's hard to get a large from from this colony because If I cut a base branch it will break the entire colony, so the reason i'm selling frags is so that I can get branches off instead. But I could probably find a place where I could cut multiple branches a few inches in length

I'm honestly not 100% on the priority thing. I just know that the express costs deter alot of people from ordering online. So i'm gonna let you make that call. I do have heat packs and I can get styro lining to give them the best possible chance if you're willing to take that risk. I know I had nuke green zoas shipped to me priority recently and they were fine.

You'd be a badass and a half if you could! That thing is wondiferous! If you could get a big piece, what would the cost be?

Priority is fine for most corals as long as the weather isn't too cold, and using syrofoam peanuts will help with insulation.

Archived