inTank Media Baskets

Unique reef ideas

steely185

I want to have a really really long tank, similar to a 20L, but much longer (and more than 20G). I'm talking about 15+ feet long, but shallow and narrow; something that would span the entire length of the wall.

My lfs just built a tank for a guy that was 12' long, 8" deep, and 4' tall.

A column tank about six feet tall and maybe 18 inches x 18 inches lit by LED stripes down each side from top to bottom. The current would alternate vertically and someone else would have to maintain it. Perhaps a team of smoking hot female volleyball players with super long arms. I realize I dont want much in life so make this happen for me guys. Include Star Fire glass and make it dead silent so I can talk to the volleyball team as they work.

I would like to have a public aquarium sized tank, one I could go scuba diving in.

More realistically, it would be super cool to have color specific tanks, like an all blue tank with blue corals and fish, all green, orange, red, purple, yellow.

And finally, if these guys would please make a SW version to their tank!!

gal_img6.jpg

DreTheReefer

I'd love to build a tank that would encompass the perimeter of my whole basement. It would have to go up to the ceiling and have a top Down view from the floor above in certain spots. My basement has a lower ceiling by the way.

Archived