SaltCritters.com

ROCKS + RUBBERMAID TUB + T5's + PURPLE UP

chabooky386

nor_cal_nano

Holy purple. That looks great decko. How well did it hold up after the transfer? Did any start turning white?

@HD That's been my experience as well. I thought I read somewhere that the light was more blush the further down you go. Iono

HecticDialectics
Holy purple. That looks great decko. How well did it hold up after the transfer? Did any start turning white?

@HD That's been my experience as well. I thought I read somewhere that the light was more blush the further down you go. Iono

Blue light penetrates deeper down. That's very different than there being MORE blue light deeper down lol. The proportion of blue light is greater, but the light definitely gets weaker, so there's actually LESS blue light, just a higher proportion of the visible light is blue.

nor_cal_nano
Blue light penetrates deeper down. That's very different than there being MORE blue light deeper down lol. The proportion of blue light is greater, but the light definitely gets weaker, so there's actually LESS blue light, just a higher proportion of the visible light is blue.

That's exactly what I meant ^. Bad phrasing on my part.

Thanks nor Cal. And no none turned white - it just started spreading fast making me hate scraping my back wall.

Here is a picture from about a month - 2 months ago. You can see what was my sun cured rock and what was from the old tank still

IMG_20120312_212513-1.jpg

chabooky386
Thanks nor Cal. And no none turned white - it just started spreading fast making me hate scraping my back wall.

Here is a picture from about a month - 2 months ago. You can see what was my sun cured rock and what was from the old tank still

IMG_20120312_212513-1.jpg

So would you suggest since I am doing mine indoors that I leave my whites on only? Or should I just leave both on?

Archived