Innovative Marine Aquariums

Jacob's angler tank

Jacob042426

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good luck, don't #### this up

Don't worry, he will! :happy:

Jacob, IMO what you're doing is really stupid. You shouldn't waste so much money. The average income in Cuba is equivalent to around $30... PER MONTH. You're going to spend multiple year's salaries of a Cuban family in a week on your freaking fish. I can't make you buy a pre-made glass tank that will work out best in the end, but I think it's a good idea.

Don't worry, he will! :happy:

Jacob, IMO what you're doing is really stupid. You shouldn't waste so much money. The average income in Cuba is equivalent to around $30... PER MONTH. You're going to spend multiple year's salaries of a Cuban family in a week on your freaking fish. I can't make you buy a pre-made glass tank that will work out best in the end, but I think it's a good idea.

^^^ I'm with him, you already have 2 tanks. I get that you have a bar-mitzva and all, but are you utterly and completely sure you can sustain these three tanks long term? I mean, I had $300 to work with for my other tank and guess how that turned out? Now I have $700+, plus, I'm getting a job this summer. I now have the means to sustain a tank for longer than a year. Do you?

Serious question here.

I think you ought to wait a year+ and let your other tank mature and gather some money up so you are absolutely sure you can sustain this tank long term.

One think I learned in my test-run of this hobby is you can NEVER EVER EVER rush in to things. You must plan plan plan, like you said in your title, but planing also involves financial planning .

I bid you good luck and I am now going to work on a research paper about the Industrial Revolution. -_-

Jacob042426

actually, i wont get this up until next year, when i have a workers permit and have all the stuff ready. people want to buy me stuff, so ill be ready. :mellow:

and when i set this up, the one gallon will be transferd to the 3.

the 3 gallon is going slowly, and im spending much money on it so i have lots building up. i will win, watch. ;)

oh, and the chat goes in the other thread, dont forget. :)

I think it's a good idea that Jacob does what he wants to do, and when he runs out of money and/or loses interest in the hobby, we can all laugh at him and make him feel bad for not listening to us. :flower:

I think it's a good idea that Jacob does what he wants to do, and when he runs out of money and/or loses interest in the hobby, we can all laugh at him and make him feel bad for not listening to us. :flower:

Well aren't you nice?

Jacob042426

dont worry i wont. :)

dont worry i wont. :)

I thought I was going to take my tanks to college with me until I couldn't afford the upkeep and lost interest.

Just wait, we can laugh at him be it in a few months or a few years. It will happen unless he's crazy rich and his parents give him everything in any amount he asks for.

Jacob, our comments are not "chat," they are trying to talk sense into you. When you get a bit older, you'll understand. For now, do whatever you want and secretly regret it later.

Archived