Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Jacob's angler tank

Jacob042426

Jacob042426
They'll look like crap, but they'll grow like crazy

to me growth> color, so im ok with it. and they'll be coming from reefgardener so i really wont have to worry about color regardless. :lol:

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
to me growth> color, so im ok with it. and they'll be coming from reefgardener so i really wont have to worry about color regardless. :lol:

Not sure if being rude or polite. :huh:

i think i may be ordering the tank and light this weekend!!!!! omgomgomg

You should make a greenhouse thread to post pics or your plants. :)

Jacob042426

i might be getting my brother a Deepblue 15 from pico along with my ridge. hes going to do a pest tank.

Jacob042426
so how many "planning tank" thread do you have?

1, this.

when did you get unbanned

this morning.

Jacob042426

im ordering my light this weekend. the tank is going to wait 2 more weeks because i spent too much on bassoon and sax reeds. :P

i didnt order them this past weekend because my mom went to vegas.

Jacob042426

this tank may be going on hold for a while. my parents relationship is shakey and i might be moving. also money is a problem, im putting most of my money away for college. i might just do a 5.5 mantis tank instead for now. :(

why is my parents splitting funny?

Oh snap. Didn't read the post. I thought I read the same post yesterday and it just said you decided to take down your tank, no reason. It obviously wasn't the same post... M'bad. :unsure:

I'm sorry to hear that... I hope everything is okay. :tears:

Jacob042426
I'm sorry to hear that... I hope everything is okay. :tears:

charnks euphy, i hope i can do a second tank, and i dont think it will be an angler. probobly a mantis. maybe in a couple years ill have an angler when all is settled down. :(

Jacob042426

ok, so no more angler. :( i need something smaller and cheaper and less maintince. im now thinking a jbj nanocube 6 gallon for a mantis because its small enough, has lighting, and is not too costly. thoughts?

why dont you just wait until their entire proceedings finishes before you jump from project to project? also, you got a hot jewish aunt?

Archived