Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
newtosw

Bright Pink Acan Colony FS/FT

So.....I think I might be willing to part with my pink acan if I can get a nice offer on it or trade for other rare acans. This is not a cheap acan and I think I would be willing to sell frags of it so I can afford funding some of the other acans/corals I have been eyeing. True pink acans go for quite a bit (upwards of a $100 - $125 a polyp). I am asking $75 pp.

Picture:

DSC00410.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality picture, it was taken with my phone

Also looking to purchase lunar eclipse palys, anyone have any for sale?

Edited by newtosw

Awesome looking acans. I'd love to have them, but probably couldn't pay what they're worth.

Awesome looking acans. I'd love to have them, but probably couldn't pay what they're worth.

if i was him i would frag it, would be able to trade multiple frags of it for other rare acans.

if he does so (i would) maybe u can afford a frag of it.

Rules do state there needs to be a price with the item. What are you looking to get for it? Where are you located? Any chance of a better quality pic? I would be interested depending upon the answers to those questions.

Thank you!

if i was him i would frag it, would be able to trade multiple frags of it for other rare acans.

if he does so (i would) maybe u can afford a frag of it.

My good buddy once fragged his acan completely in half and that thing grew SO fast, nearly doubled in original size (both frags) in a month. That would be awesome if it happened every time lol

Rules do state there needs to be a price with the item. What are you looking to get for it? Where are you located? Any chance of a better quality pic? I would be interested depending upon the answers to those questions.

I updated with price per polyp. I am in WA, and unfortunately those pics are the best I could do. My hand held camera has worse pixels than my phone :-(

Edited by newtosw

Updated pictures:

DSC00419.jpg

DSC00418.jpg

All PMs Replied.
Is the acan still for sale?

So far, I have people lined up for 5 heads. I rather sell as a colony.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0