ReefCleaners.org

Elos 120 Build

WrongGenotype

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome tank. That video was sweet! Have you had any issues with the sexy shrimp at all. I want to put some in my 30 gallon but I had a problem with them nipping at corals in my 3 gallon.

WrongGenotype

Awesme video. Beautiful dendros.

Thanks. Love the dendros as well.

Awesome tank. That video was sweet! Have you had any issues with the sexy shrimp at all. I want to put some in my 30 gallon but I had a problem with them nipping at corals in my 3 gallon.

Appreciate it. No issues with the sexy shrimp. Have four in the tank now for probably about 6 months now and all have been on good behavior or so it seems. I do feed a lot so maybe that is why I have no issues.

joel sandoman

Btw if you have any more if the vices or sunny d's in the near future I would like some. Just won't have the funds for a couple weeks as I already blew my cora l budget for this check. Any chance you are going t o the nvr swap in Stockton?

WrongGenotype

Will be at the Nvr swap and still have the sunny d frag. Can bring it for you if you want. Let me know and I can hold it for you.

joel sandoman

Will be at the Nvr swap and still have the sunny d frag. Can bring it for you if you want. Let me know and I can hold it for you.

AWesome. I will take it.

• 1 month later...
WrongGenotype

NICE! If you raised the young, you could make some nice money :bling:

Thanks. May just need to do that. :naughtydance:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
WrongGenotype

The Chromis is a beast. He is almost as big as my Bellus.

@ Tristan

Thanks! I've been working on the video/photography chops. The song in the background is by Phantogram.

Couple Chalice pics

IMG_3779_zps08cfdb80.jpg
IMG_3778_zps7407103d.jpg
IMG_3777_zps63cfed49.jpg
IMG_3753_zps49bcef2a.jpg

Still have to check out your tank in person! Your red fungia looks alot like mine... is it the "Hellraiser" that Atlantis was selling frags of awhile ago?

WrongGenotype

Still have to check out your tank in person! Your red fungia looks alot like mine... is it the "Hellraiser" that Atlantis was selling frags of awhile ago?

Your more than welcome to stop by anytime. Send me a pm and we cant set something up.

Beautiful tank and some fat fairies. Whatever happened to your majestic?

Unfortunately I had to get rid of the Majestic. He went rogue overnight and took out some of my ZnPs

Wonderful tank, love your mix of Zoas palys and of course my favorite chalices.

Thanks! It is not easy keeping them all happy but I wouldn't have a tank any other way.

Archived