Coral Vue Hydros

I Pet my Octopus Daily

Criley7

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whoa! nice shot!

I think you need to go over to Piggys house with your camera, he takes ####ty pictures and we need decent ones of Ragu.

Hey! I have an iPhone, he has a $700 Canon. I did OK with the mantis vids.

That's an awesome shot. Around how big would you guess it is?

Thanks! I would say filling extended from tentacle tip to tentacle tip he is 20"-24". His body and head is about 4"

whoa! nice shot!

I think you need to go over to Piggys house with your camera, he takes ####ty pictures and we need decent ones of Ragu.

Haha yea that picture isn't to bad for being with my IPhone. But it also under t5s and not LEDs. Now that I know he has "Ragu" I'll be up there to take pictures soon enough I'm sure. BTW I say name him "REDRUM"

oh pffft. What stalking! He was all ninja and then kaboom! Burp.

Caviar was included with dinner tonight. That crawfish was 4" and had thousands of eggs on her belly. Yum Yum.

oh pffft. What stalking! He was all ninja and then kaboom! Burp.

I thought the same thing. He doesn't even hesitate.

Caviar was included with dinner tonight. That crawfish was 4" and had thousands of eggs on her belly. Yum Yum.

Hahahaa

I thought the same thing. He doesn't even hesitate.

Hahahaa

Yea if he sees it coming it then he doesn't think twice to pounce, but if he is hiding and comes out he usually flashes colors to blend in while he stalks and pounces.

For real?! whoa

Yea if he sees it coming it then he doesn't think twice to pounce, but if he is hiding and comes out he usually flashes colors to blend in while he stalks and pounces.

See that would be cool to watch.

For real?! whoa

See that would be cool to watch.

Yea i still think its amazing everytime I feed him live food. It never gets old. Only if I had other live food options.

I realized today that my octopus comes to me when I approach the tank. (To eat)

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg517/...4C3C9A30AE8.mp4

Games with the octopus and a mag float

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg517/...4B833FD81AF.mp4

He decided it was his

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg517/...4BA15E8DD3D.mp4

A treat for the good boy.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg517/...4BBBD699D59.mp4

What an interesting animal, I love seeing your vids.

Interesting indeed. I'm amazed everyday. Especially when I feed him live foods and he changes all his colors when he attacks.

Incredible vids! I'm always amazed how such a short lived creature can be so smart. It must be so cool to have one.

Thank you! And yes amazing to say the least.

I realized today that my octopus comes to me when I approach the tank. (To eat)

I realized you're one of very few people that can say "my octopus". Everybody else is like "my fish".

:bowdown:

He's a cutie playing with mag float. Throw in a rubix cube next.

Is that cyano on the rock or red dictoya?

Cyano. This weekend im removing all the sand and replacing/ scrubbing the LR. Im gonna also remove the sand that's in the HOB Fuge. It's sure to be adding the the nutrient issue.

Cyano. This weekend im removing all the sand and replacing/ scrubbing the LR. Im gonna also remove the sand that's in the HOB Fuge. It's sure to be adding the the nutrient issue.

how does Suckerpie react when you're in his tank?

He usually doesn't even react when I am in his tank. Sometimes he will get close and investigate my hand but that's about it. I wish I got him when he was a baby, I would love to be able to hand train him. I just dont wanna be bitten by an octopus that has never been handled. Or have him ink everywhere in the tank so I have to do a huge water change and waste a change out of chemipure elite. Long story short, I leave him alone, he leaves me alone.

how does Suckerpie react when you're in his tank?

Don't you like how the animal names are sprung on you without hesitation? On a side note wait until you see these zoanthids in person. You're going to ####. Also don't break down your tank for that cyano. Just buy Chemi-clean.

Archived