Pod Your Reef

! THE EcoTech Radion ClubHouse !

mygolfisslow

SouthFlorida_Tron

i have the solution for that do this on your mac. should be good to go!

open up Terminal, its in Utilities.

it will bring up a prompt...

Type the following command and hit enter when finished:

cd “Library/Application Support”

sudo rm –rf “EcoTech Marine”

it should be asking you for a password, its the same password for your mac, kind of like an admin approval...

if it continues to a prompt, its successful... close it up

log back in to the connection manager, load up ESL online, plug in the radions, you should be able to program your lights... hit program all and it should be good to go!

let me know! omgomgomg

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have the solution for that do this on your mac. should be good to go!

open up Terminal, its in Utilities.

it will bring up a prompt...

sudo rm –rf “EcoTech Marine”

it should be asking you for a password, its the same password for your mac, kind of like an admin approval...

if it continues to a prompt, its successful... close it up

log back in to the connection manager, load up ESL online, plug in the radions, you should be able to program your lights... hit program all and it should be good to go!

let me know! omgomgomg

It tells me no such file or directory....

:-/

SouthFlorida_Tron

make sure you type this exactly

from the cd, to the quotes, and everything in between. press enter

then the other command, let me know

o and make sure ur connection manager is closed, sorry lol

• 2 weeks later...

This thread needs to be more active!!!

I'm using a slightly modified version of the Jonathan light schedule, changed start/stop times and left my royal blues at 1-2% all night as moonlights.

What is everyone else using as far as spectrum/scheduling goes? Also, discovered my green and royal blue channels were way off after calibrating.

SouthFlorida_Tron

I love the 18k as my favorite. After the day start I hit a bit of 14k then high peak 18k, settles down to more 18k, then few hours of 20k while evening viewing hours before night mode.

mygolfisslow

wow i cant beleave that this thread is still alive. i have been out of the game for a while. my tank did not do so well last summer while i was out of town for the week of sowo. and took it down shortly after. the gears have started turning again. i am gunna try and go through the pages of this thread and update the 1st page. its nice to see it still going.... how about that new software.

Took me several tries to get that programming fix to work. For $700 I expect far better tech support. I can't wait till all the Mac fixes are done.

I don't get why it is so hard to work out all the bugs with this thing.

Very recently had my new Gen2 replaced under warranty for a bad fan. New one had programming issues until I did a factory reset on it.

Two questions. First anyone have step by step on setting up lunar mode? Second how do you get that graphic from aquaticlog to come up in you sig line?

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

I just got my Radion's and I am going to be posting a picture with this over my tank as soon as I figure out how I want to mount this new light.

eddiecorrea

Oh I'm in this club now! Radion G1 w/ TIR over 34gal Solana.

Soon to have a Radion G1 over my 12.3!

eddiecorrea

Just took down my ai sol blue and replaced with a gen 2 radion!

How long ago did you get your Sol? I feel like it was recently. I have only had my Nanos for about 3 months and I'm switching as well.

I had the sol blue for a yr and 2 months

How long ago did you get your Sol? I feel like it was recently. I have only had my Nanos for about 3 months and I'm switching as well.

Hi guys. I noticed you both had AI leds and have switched to Radion. Can you share what made you want to change? I'm interested because I am considering changing my leds for a different setd up and was considering AI (Sol Blues or Vega Color) and Radion G1 or G2. G3 is too costly as I will need 2 for my tank, even though I would like the violets.

Thanks!

Oh I'm in this club now! Radion G1 w/ TIR over 34gal Solana.

Soon to have a Radion G1 over my 12.3!

Bwahahahahaha! Knew I made the right choice in getting a Radion :)

SouthFlorida_Tron

How do I get my MP10es w to communicate with my Radion?

go to the ecosmart live page and at the top left pull down the menu and look for ecosmart participation. select on... now when your radion goes into nightmode so does your pump, and wont go back to normal operation until the daymode starts!

Thanks, Tron.

I have felt like the night mode had never matched up correctly with my lights due to the pre set timing of the night mode on the MP10.

I still have to figure out how to work this Lunar mode also, which I am not sure if I want on or just a steady 'moon' type of night mode.

Archived